⭐CHAPTER :5⭐

Days pass by too fast when you contain drama in your life. And drama it means literary drama.... Exams were close Rome and Juilet was more than half complete. But Abhay... Theeee... Abhay Raichand was ever the same. Stoic. So piya was so annoyed as hell as she was the one who has to Co operate with his mood swings, anger issues and constant rudeness. She was stew thin from snapping and lashing out on him. On the other side abhay was like addicted to her. But not in a caring, smitten way but rude of the rudest way. Whenever he saw towards piya he was lost on memories of maithali.

He gets so agitated and annoyed that each and every time he lashes out on her. On her slightest of mistake he never cease to insult or humiliate her in front of others. But as you see all knows how he is so they never thought less or laugh or mock piya after him. They all supported her except Tttt of course. But piya was her own soft self. Every time she was on verge of tears. When abhay saw her hurt face he felt pang of guilt in his heart. He just leave the place without anything said.

And due to this play was now left for ending scene. Otherwise it should have been completed by now. Panchi came inside the club in hurry. "Guys... Come on there is this scene when Romeo and brothers are face to face and tell Juilet to choose." THE stage was set and all were on their place. The three brothers were on left Romeo was on right and Juilet in middle.

"Juilet my love.... Come on we need to run.. Otherwise we will be dead!" abhay as Romeo spoke. "Juilet one step on right and he will be first to die before you!" Mahavir as juilet's brother said. "Brother please... Let us go... Please... I beg you." piya as Juilet said on verge of tears. "Juilet... Love.. Come here. We can run. I love you... I love you so much!" Abhay said to piya with as much emotion as he can. Piya was mesmerized by the way abhay was looking at her. By the deep green eyes sparkling like a gem. She was so lost that she stayed stunned. Abhay on the other hand was now annoyed and irritated. He tried again to break piya's thoughts containing trance. "Juilet....!" at sudden change to harshness of abhay's voice piya jerked out of her lala land. But due to her daze and broken continuity she lost the lines which she was to spoke and stuttered "Romeo...... I... Don't... Want you.. Hurt.... I mean.....I love you a... ND..--" she was cut off buy abhay's harsh roaring voice. He boomed across the room "GOT DAMMNITT!! IF YOUR ZONING OUT PROBLEMS WERE NOT ENOUGH YOU FORGOT YOUR LINES!!! I DON'T HAVE WHOLE DAY TO THE PLAY! UN LIKE YOU I NEED TO LEARN FOR EXAMS!!! You. Are. Charity. Case. But. I. Am. Not! So stop with your fucking DUMBNESSS!!" By this time piya was fuming! Her eyes were wet with hot years of anger!

SMACK!!!

The sound of harsh slape echoed around the empty room. The handprint of piya's finger were seen in angry red color across abhay's plain skin. Every one was shocked. How tender, soft and kind piya could slap anyone? And also this hard!! "CHARITY CASE! HA FUCKING CHARITY CASE!! NOW LISTEN MR. ABHAY ALEXANDER RAICHAND AND YOU BETTER LISTEN CAREFULLY!! I AM NOT FUCKING CHARITY CASE! I CAME HERE WITH THE HONORS OF FULL SCHOLARSHIP WITH MY INTELLIGENCE AND HARD WORK IN ACADEMICS. I KNOW THAT I AM NOT CHILD OF SOME FILTHY RICH BILLIONAIRE DAD LIKE ALL OF THE KIDS HERE AND FOR SURE I AM NOT THE PERSON TO SPEND MY MONEY ON BRANDED SHOES, GOGLES, DRESSES, BAGS AND CARS OR I SHOULD SAY THEIR DAD'S MONEY. I WORKED MYSELF OUT TWO JOBS WHOLE DAY AND THAT TOO 7 DAYS A WEEK AND STUDIED AT NIGHT. ATTAINED NIGHT SCHOOL, COMPLETED ASSIGNMENTS AND MY LEARNING BETWEEN MY JOB. I WORKED HARD AND SAVED HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ONLY BECAUSE I CAN COMPLETE MY COURSE THIS YEAR WITH GOOD GRADES AND EARN MY LIVELIHOOD. AND I AM A BLOODY HUMAN, I DO MISTAKES. SOMETIMES BETWEEN LOTS OF STRESS I JUST FORGET SOME LINES SO IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL!!! I RESPECT TIME IRRESPECTIVE TO WHOSE IT IS! SO PLEASE MR. RAICHAND WITH ALL DUE RESPECT I WILL LIKE TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AS I TREAT OTHERS. AND FOR THE LAST TIME. I. AM. FAR. MORE. BUSY. THAN. YOU. SO IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME PANCHI IS MORE THAN HAPPY TO CHANGE THE ROMEO.!! "She yelled in front of his face. She flipped her hair back in style and left the stunned room in utter silence.

Piya started running towards the garden where she can have some alone time. On the other side abhay was shell shocked. He closed his eyes, rotated his neck hard so that cracking sound can be heard. The mark on his cheek were long gone but the mark on his heart was fresh and bleeding. He calmed his anger down and opened his eyes which were now back to normal with a light growl. The room filled with gasps hearing his growl. He as gracefully as a vampire can put on his sunglasses and left the room. Once outside the college keeping his car there he decide to take good run to his house. The distance of 25 km was done in matter of minutes due to his speed through forest and thoughts that were going inside his head. Reaching his home he slammed the door shut of his room and surrounded himself by silence. At other hand Chand and haseena were startled by sudden movements in house. Angry growls and smashing of rings were heard from abhay's room. At that haseena immediately atood up and was going to his room when Chand stopped her. "Haseena. Let him be." "Chand I know my son very well. This is because of that girl! Decades! Bloody decades passed after her, my son... He just started to behave normal before 40 years and now this.... At the same place, same face and... And... The same effect! Destruction. My son is not ready to take more. I don't want him to get lost in this darkness again! "she explained exparted." Don't worry haseena he only wants alone time. Give him his time honey. "chand said to haseena. After an animalistic snarl haseena sat beside chand and continued her work.

AT GARDEN OF MOUNT COLLEGE...

Piya was sitting under a tree on soft coat of grass. Tears flowed out of her eyes. First were of anger and now we're of guilt. She was angry because HE called her charity case. She don't know why? But his words affect her so... Much! She was angry because HE was rude and Arrogant especially harsh towards only her. She was wondering what harm did she did to him? She was guilty because she slapped him. She was so cross with herself because she yelled at him. And the main thing was she was wrong and instead she slapped him. She was lost in her thoughts or... HIS thoughts one could say. She was battling with her emotions. But she was sure of one thing tommorow she is going to apologize for her behavior. That was not what her mother taught her.

RAICHAND HOUSE (VAMPIRE MANSION)

Abhay was lost in his thoughts. No... HER...thoughts. He knew that she was not her. They were so different. Maithali was prim proper, confident and beautiful.. But piya was shy, clumsy, preety and innocent that Maithali was not. He know piya was innocent. It was not her fault what his past did to him. He was being jerk to her. He was being ungrateful to her politeness. So in the middle of destruction feild which he called his room, sitting on the floor he took a decision. APOLOGIZED TO HER.

He went to haseena and Chand. "Mom you were telling me that you want to show people the royal news of Raichand weren't you? And also you wanted me to move on and adapt human ways again." he said. "Of course darling." haseena replied. "So I have decided that I will start the new chapter as soon I will have mate at 145 and adapt with human ways. First I want to apologize to piyali and make her my friend as that's what I want to do to move on." "I am so glad my child!" haseena replied after listening to Abhay. "Finally!" Chand exclaimed. Abhay just rolled his eyes and said "Mom, dad arrange a great party to show this town who the Raichands are and I will apologize to piya there." he said. Chand frown and narrowed his eyes. But before he can say anything abhay added "Dad.. Relax. I will not do anything stupid. And trust me I will make you both proud." he said. Chand exhaled noticeably. "Chand see my baby boy. Isn't he the best?" haseena asked amusedly. Chand smirked and said "Perks of giving space to not so teenaged teenager!". And all three of them chuckled.