⭐CHAPTER :3⭐

ABHAY ALEXANDER RAICHAND
ABOVE

               As Misha and pachi were heading towards their class a black Mercedes came with full speed and screeching tyres and came to halt just at side of parking area. All the college including kabir, T and her minions came to halt and began to see who is the owner. The Mercedes was sleek black shining in sun with top glass and convertible AR written in bold golden letters at the number plate. The door of the car opened upside....

                 And first came out a sleek black leather shoe. High gum boots polished till it reflect as mirror and than stepped down an attractive man. Dark black jeans, black button up shirt with black leather jacket in contrast to palest and whitest more white than milk or snow flawless skin. Screaming money, power, attitude and dominance with every step he take with style like male models on red carpet. Black Raybon glasses with gold rim reflecting sun. Jet black hair styled and geled upwards.

               He walked past the path to principal 's office and everyone let out the breath which they were holding

               He walked past the path to principal 's office and everyone let out the breath which they were holding. All the students gathered around the windows od principal' s cabin to witness the latest gossip about the stranger

AT PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE....

              He walked passed the door of PRINCIPAL'S office door without bothering to knock. He just passed and sat at the chair in front of his chair. By sudden presence principal jerked upwards from the work and asked angrily "WHO ARE YOU? How dare you to enter my office without permission?" he growled. "RAICHAND. Abhay Alexander RAICHAND." he replied. His voice was so sweet and like velvet that it sounded like chimes of bells. The students outside the office swooned. Especially girls "Uuuuu...!" voices were heard. "So what? Who the hell gave you permission to barge in my office like that!" principal asked. Abhay smirked. "I. Don't. Need. Permissions." he speaked calmly. "Oh! So you are president of India, America or your freaking dreams!!? There are 98% people of high class only. There parents are important persons. But though they never walk like this is their father's property!! Do you understand?" principal growled. At every ticking seconds his patience was going. It's just one second to snap this mortal's neck like rag doll and throw it in bloody ocean." Shhh!! You are too Loud!!! Can you hear that chirping of birds. It's so beautiful and calming. So please forward with the procedure of admission."he replied as calmly as he can. The students and principal was stunned." Fine! Mr. RAICHAND your certificates and marksheets please! "principal asked."Principal there is no need of certificates please ask any questions oraly as you seem fit. I will be giving each and every answers. If I got any wrong you can deny your admission." Abhay smirked. Omg!! Misha thought. Every one was so shocked of his rudeness and attitude.

                   " Are you fwuc*ing out of your mind!!?? I can't give you admission without your marksheets. I am not going to change the rules of the college! GET OUT!!" principal banged his fist on table getting up. And that was the last straw. Abhay saw the name plate on the table. MR. SHUKLA. He sighed long and stood up with in humanly grace." So in that case Mr. Shukla, I need to change principle of my college. And for your previous question and just a little merry information honey, My father bought and gifted this mount college and woodland surrounding this College yesterday in my name. So yes... Not my father but I. OWN. THIS. PROPERTY. "after that he walked out of the cabin not giving another glance.