⭐CHAPTER :13⭐

"Once upon a time in the middle of 18th century......!"

                "There lived a king named King Moraco luscious katheran. The king of pandher. He was great king. But books says he was malacious, cold hearted and evil." abhay snorted silently at that which did not go unnoticed by piya. Murli continued "He was selfish and cold hearted but he was soft, caring and loving towards his only daughter. Legends says that she was kind, sweet, humble and so beautiful that her beauty matches no bounds with any creature on earth. Soft flawless skin, smooth brown hairs, deep brown eyes and perfect body language! She was so beautiful that Kings, Princes, Lord's and nobels from across the world were desperate to have her. She was pride of the king. "

               " Than what happened? "Ruhi asked."Dude she was certainly a goddes. She married the most powerful and handsome man on the earth and then cliche happily ever after craps followed!" Misha mocked. Piya slapped playfully misha's arm and mouthed shut up. Misha just rolled her eyes. Abhay smirked at piya's reaction." No! That's why this is intriguing and legendary love tale. "replied murli." Princess declined all the prporsals because she was in love! "murli continued." Oh yeah! Prince charming! "replied T's minions." That was what the problem! "murli exclaimed. And continued." He was not any king, prince, lord, noble or even wealthy. He was merry servant boy! "murli said. T burst out laughing." Seriously man! You are practically the goddess and you are in love with a merry Servant! "Abhay clenched his fist." If he looked like a walking Adonis than what? "kabir asked T." Than it's different story. "T sighed dreamily at abhay. Abhay just smirked." Yes! The boy was replica of Greek God Adonis. He was epitome of me beauty. His skin white and pale flawless, dark emerland green eyes, sculptured body, tonned completion, jet black hair and very strong. His name according to the history books was ALEXANDER! "murli said.

            " Wow! Handsome name fore handsome male! "Ruhi replied dreamily." Shut up tracker! "Misha scolded. Murli continued." Their secret love affair continued for a year. As time goes by they turned older, more attractive and perfect. Alexander was now 18 and princess was 16-17 I think. "murli said." Then what happened? Did anyone got to know about them? Did they got caught? "Misha asked. Abhay closed his eyes and was lost in the memory...
______________________________________

FLASH BACK....

          " Alex... "she asked softly. He hummed in response. She was sitting pressed in his lap laying in her bedroom. Her back with only thin silk material of her night gown pressing againts his bare chest. His arms wrapped around her soft body." Are we ever going to say to this wo world about the our love?" she asked. "Yeah baby! Whenever you want. I am ready to face all consequences and make you mine. Because I love you so much!" he smiled to her warmly and pecked her lips. "I love you too Alex!" she replied and kissed him passionately on his lips.......

 "I love you too Alex!" she replied and kissed him passionately on his lips

FLASH BACK ENDS.....
______________________________________

              Abhay was seating with clenched fist and his eyes tightly shut. Piya noticed it. She didn't know the reason behind his pain but she know that he needs to be calmed. So she placed her soft hands on his cold clenched fist and immediately abhay jerked out of the memories and relaxed in her touch. Unknowingly he captured her little warm hand and relaxed. Piya smiled contently. "Yes!" murli replied.

               "They were going to tell everyone about their love but before that king caught them in princess's room." murli said. Every one gasps. Abhay felt an ueasy feeling inside his stomach. Piya tightened her hold around his fist. Murli continued "King was livid was understatement. King was blinded with so much rage seeing princess with servant that he was ashamed of her. He was so livid that he himself ordered the guards to trap her in the old horse stables in the middle of the jungle and started fire in it himself with princess trapped in it. "said murli. Gasps were heard oh shits, poor princess, omgs were heard. Abhay was lost in his dark place....

" Alex... Alex.... Save me... Save me... Please... Alex....! "The girl trapped in the stable with angry fire all around her." MAITHALI......maithali...... I am Comming......!! "A boy started running towards her. He began to push the burning wood out of the place but suddenly tripped on one wood and fell flat face first on the ground. The girl saw it and screamed" ALEX...!!! "and at that very moment the roof of the burning stable crumbled down. Boy saw it and screamed...." MAITHALII....!!! "................

                 Piya saw abhay's distressed face and put her palm on his shoulder and coax softly" Abhay..... Abhay.... Everything is fine. Abhay.... "hearing her soft whisper abhay again jerked out from his haunted memory and hugged piya side ways." Then what happened uncle? "Misha asked." It is said by the legendary books that Princess died in that fire and as Alexander was too late he also died in this fire with his love. "murli finished.

             " Uncle is the story true? "Ruhi asked." I don't know child. But I can assure that seeing the pictures and reading the books the characters were true but how much of this historians have written true and how much is their imagination that I don't know! "Murli replied. All desperse to explore the grate place. Abhay went to the place that he can't ever forget. The place that was secret and not easily reachable. That was.......

PRINCESS 'S   BED CHAMBER.......

                Piya was so lost in her thoughts that she never realized when abhay or everyone left on their own. She didn't know this place but she was so familiar with it. She felt like she was at home. She followed her gut feeling and followed the trail where she felt strong presence of something of her own. Strong presence of some one of her own. Strong presence of HIM......

                   After many twists and turns... Many confusing corridors, staircase and fearful paths.... Following her gut feeling she reached beautiful french double doors, carved in ancient beautiful designs of 18th century. He pushed the doors and they open with the familiar creack...

                  Lost in his own thoughts

 abhay never noticed someone coming inside from behind

abhay never noticed someone coming inside from behind. Piya saw abhay lost in pain before big, huge painting of someone she can't see clearly. She went near and saw herself painted in black and white in huge photoframe wearing old fashioned frilly Cinderella styled puffed gown which she had never worn in her entire life in huge room resembling a master bedroom en-suite for Victorian Era royalty.

An involuntary gasp leaved her lips seeing the name engraved in dull golden letters once shinny rusted now with beautiful calligraphic handwritings........

    PRINCESS GOWARI KUMARI ASHLEY CHANDANA MAITHALI KATHERAN
(LAST PRINCESS OF PANDHER WHO LOVED ALEXANDER)