⭐CHAPTER :11⭐

Finally after a week every thing was back to normal. Mount college seniors were all gear up for their trip to pandher palace and Fort of Doon. "Hey dude put my bag up on the bus carrier." Misha screamed to kabir who was securing the luggage with ropes. "Why don't you secure this shit called Misha also with ropes k baby?" T commented. "Yes k baby and dump this trash in public toilet's gutters!" Misha mimicked t's voice in high pitch girly scream. Before t could react ruhi added "Oh no! Pity to public toilets. They will get constipation getting bloody T trash in their system!" And all started to laugh like maniacs. Kabir was laughing tears while holding his stomach. Piya burst into fit of laughter holding her stomach and abhay chuckled. FUCK OFF! T screached.

                In past days abhay was getting some what loose with piya and her gang mainly kabir, Misha, ruhi and her boyfriend angad. Also panchi like a big sister (though she is of his great grand daughter's age) and Danish. He smiles and chuckles comparatively more. Can say 2-3 times a week. Piya sat on the window seat and abhay went to the back seat of the bus. As bus started moving they started to sing and dance and have fun. From the back seat abhay got lost in the memories. Memories of arguing with his parents to let him go by his own to the trip....
_____________________________________

FLASH BACK....

"But why I can't go?" Abhay asked for the nth time. "Abhay stop being spoiled brat! You know why!" Chand said irritated. "But dad I am not kid anymore. I am over with it. I can handle it by myself. I moved on and I Really want to show you that!" he yelled. "Sweetie I know you are over it and we trust you. You do not have to show us anything. But there is another reason why we are not letting you go there." haseena replied. "What's the other reason?" abhay asked almost forgotten. "Because of the treaty!" chand bellowed. "Which treaty?" abhay asked. Chand sighed exparted and yelled "Haseena handle your dumb child." and dissappeared with his vampire Speed. Haseena exhaled and said. "Abhay you remembered when there was second great war between supernaturals?" haseena asked calmly. Abhay nodded.

              "By then you were new born vampire and Prince. Hier to the huge kingdom. And also you were not so stable like now. So to protect you we never allowed you to leave palace for a decade of ongoing war." she sighed and continued. "After a decade vampires won all the supernatural race and your father was Crowned as king of all supernatural kings."she replied with proud for her husband." But the other kings do not truly trust your father seeing him ruthless and was said as KILLING MACHINE. He only have soft spot for you and me. So the elders suggested and formed COUNCIL OF SUPERNATURAL! After the war also everything was good except frequent incidents between vampire and werewolves. "

           " So the council proposed treaty that certain areas were bane for vampires or werewolves in each other's territory. The vampire or werewolf who trespass without the permission of the VAMPIRE KING or ALPHA KING in their area would be given death sentence. This treaty was called THE TREATY OF TRUCE in 1897 given by council. The area across the river of the Doon is marked as THEIRS and this side is ours. So you can't. "haseena explained.

            " I want to talk to dad. "Abhay said. As stone hearted he became through the time but he never intended or can see hurt to his parents. And specifically chand. He and his dad has certain bond that never allows them to hurt each other. Abhay was so sorry to make his dad sad. Abhay was feeling guilty. Haseena know it so she smiled and told him to approach chand's office.

                 Abhay knocked and entered chand's office. Chand was seated behind large dark maghony desk his eyes closed. He sensed abhay from when he was behind the door. He sighed. Abhay went behind the desk and kneel down putting his head on Chand's lap and wishpered "I am sorry daddy." Chand sighed. He can't stay angry from abhay more than some minutes. He picked abhay up bridal style with his vampire strength and lay him on the big Sofa in his study such that abhay's head remain in his lap and he can lie flat on his back on sofa. "It's okay. You know I can't get angry on you for more time." abhay smiled at that. "Now speak little fellow. I know you are not going to go down without fight. But remember who is daddy!" chand said. Abhay smirked and than chuckled.

               "Dad I am so sorry I was not aware of the treaty because I was young." chand nodded and humed. "But I can't decline school from going to the trip. It is the part of assignment. They will grow suspicious if I decline to come. They already are suspicious because of my behavior, clothes and some  things that I did before some days. And this assignment is about supernaturals and history. Due to this stupid assignment all children had their nose down the huge library books of Doon. Now for some time some will contain knowledge about vampires and can suspect me for my behavior but I don't want to risk not going there. Mom informed all the treaties are present in the books. So I wanted to go and act normal. I had made some friends for once and before this time flies and once again makes me lonely I want to enjoy. After this period they will pass college, become adults, grow old and eventually will die but I can't. "abhay explained. Chand hummed." So what do you want? "chand asked." I want to get permission legally from council and Alpha king that I meant no harm and I want to enter their territory for at least 36 hours. "he suggested. Chand sighed and nodded.

                Abhay talked to the council and alpha King directly. First they were reluctant but hearing it direct from Crown prince the son of King of all kings the council and alpha king finally agreed with the condition of not to harm his wolves. Which abhay agreed..........

END OF FLASH BACK......

______________________________________

"Hey abhay, piya! Do you know any song starting from 'T'?" Ruhi asked. They were playing game of spin the bottle. The head and back of bottle came in front of them. Abhay was startled and extract out of his thoughts. He looked at piya and nodded. "You start any song from 'T' I will join you." he said. Kabir gave abhay his guitar when abhay nodded. Years of practice and velvet smooth voice of vampire was more than enough to make the crowd crazy. Abhay know all the songs by heart due to his vampire capacities. But the song which piya choosed made him smile. How appropriate! He thought. Ruhi started the recorder and abhay started to play with the strings of guitar along with piya started to sing... ....

The day we met frozen I held my breath...
Right from the start and you did I found out whole from my....
Heart beats fell.. Colours... And promises....
How to be brave?
How can I love when I am afraid to fall..
Watching you stand alone...
All of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow...
One step closer....

I have died every day waiting for you...
Darling don't be afraid I have love you for Thousand years...
I love you for thousand more...
Though along I believe I will find you..
Time has been hard to me I have love you for thousand years....
I love you for thousand more....

             Her voice was like addiction to him. All were surprised. All were enchanted and gawking. And the next lines abhay said directly seeing in eyes of piya in his smooth velvety voice that all of their Jaws drop to the floor including piya. Hands on strings of guitar, eyes closed in concentration and deep voice like pleasant ringing bells echoing in the pin drop silence of the bus... .....

Time stands still...
Beauty in all she is...
I would be brave,
I would not ler anything take away...
What standing in front of me....
Every breath every hour has come to this....
One step closer.....

              He looked directly in her eyes and looked the look of admiration, satisfaction and happiness. He smiled satisfied and sang with her in chorus...

I have died every day waiting for you...
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you...
For Thousand years....
I love you for thousand more........

              And ladies and gentlemen that was how they had fun rest of the journey listening to piya and abhay. Ruhi and Misha also others smirked and gave knowing looks to each other for their perfect couple and kabir for piya and T for abhay were only one jealous....

                 But all the happiness left abhay and he became stiffen hearing the next words told by the driver...

"Here we are guys THE PANDHER PALACE AND FORT!"