⭐CHAPTER:26⭐

At dobrial house.....

             "What do you mean to say?" Arnab asked frustrated. "Sir, it's true. Afte she left orphanage she came dehradoon. After that all her track records are removed and photos of her teenage gone. Either she is secracy lover or she is under influence or acquitance with very powerful name or family." replied personal investigator.

                     Arnab ended the call and sighed. Madhu put her hand on his shoulder and said" Everything will be fine. We will find her. "she said." She is in dehradoon, "Arnab said." That's good! "Madhu exclaimed. Arnab sighed and nodded.

                     Not so good. He thought. If it is true then she is with Raichand's! Is she safe? What she is doing there? Is she in trouble? This was not a good thing. Raichand gave him dark vibes that he was not so comfortable! He sighed.

RINGG... RING...

               "Hello. Dobrial speaking." he answered his phone. "Mr. Dobrial I am speaking from Mt. College Your presence is needed." receptionist said. He sighed and thought Mish now what have you done?.....

At Mt. College....

             All the students were ushered in a room and said not to leave for an hour. All their work was done." Abhay baby are you free now? "T asked in sickening sweet voice." Are you blind T?He asked"I am with my girlfriend. "he casually replied. Everyone gasped. THE ABHAY ALEXANDER RAICHAND Have a girlfriend!" WHO! "T screeched." Can't you see the most beautiful and gorgeous girl my Juilet, piya! "he replied. Piya blushed, T screeched and all other sounds like ohhhh, uhhhh, wolf whistles were heard. And next hour passed....

                Same time at college all parents were murmuring the cause why they were called their. Arnab and Madhu nodded at Mr. And Mrs. Raichand. They greeted each other and sat there. "So parents.... Your children has made a project which we would like to show you!" principal said.

            The projector with childhood videos started....

MS. RUHI...

          A small girl of five years was running around the garden with cute dress and two pig tails. A girl of 20 years was chasing her. Ruhi baby.. Don't run..... You will fall down said caretaker....

       Than eventually Ruhi grows in a beautiful young woman sharing her moments with her dad and mom...

MS. TANU....

                TANU appears on screen. "Hey everyone I am T!Your going to watch me grow with none other than me!" she said with attitude. After that pictures of her childhood till today rolls with every picture T pose with new designer dress and catwalking. Ultimately not a childhood but fashion video.....

Mr. KABIR SING...

               A young boy in traditional sherwani was there with his hands joined. Tilak was applied on his forehead and then he started to do sword fighting.....

              Than the trumpets blewed and a voice said "UVRAJ KABIR SINGH!" Then kabir was seen doing sword fighting with better skills. Then photos and videos of kabir running, doing exercise, studying, with his parents smiling and laughing rolls on....

MS. MISHA....

            The Dobrial house was seen in background and a girl of ten years with beautiful frock was making a castle with her blocks. And suddenly a ball came and hit the castle and broke it. The girl was shocked and then yelled "MISHA... YOU BITCH!" And then laughter was heard...