⭐CHAPTER :10⭐

"EVERY BODY UNDER THE BENCH NOW!"

             Abhay roared. Every body was so stunned and the aura of dominance radiating from him make every one do that without any word. He saw the wide eyed piya beside him who was still not under the bench clutching his jacket sleeve tightly like a little girl. He took a deep breath and gently pulled piya under the bench with him and covered her small petite figure with his strong body.

               And there it happened. Earth began to shook. Waves of vibrations coming from the ground were strong that the buildings began to shake and break. Small stones and pieces of plaster and cement began to drop from the celeing of the hall. "It's an EARTHQUAKE!" Mr. Avasthi yelled from under a bench. Thanks to abhay that all were under the bench and safe from the stones and plasters from the ceiling. Abhay had wrapped his arms so tight around piya who was trying to judge her surroundings like a lost kitten. His musky cinnamon and vanilla male cologne was heavenly for piya. "Shh kitten it's okay. Take deep breaths." abhay cooed to piya in her ears. Immediately piya begane to breath in his heavenly smell.

             After some minutes it became still. "Everyone out of the building to your home come on fast." Abhay ordered. Every one started to breath and blink. "How can you predict an earthquake?" Mrs. Karnik asked abhay. All students froze and looked towards abhay for an answer. Abhay turned and glared at Mrs. Avasthi saying 'Handle this nonsense now otherwise you are fired!' stare. Mr. Avasthi trembled and said" Kids come on time to leave college premises now! " And all of them scurry away without any questions. Abhay had clutched piya's hand tightly and was running out from the corridor in human speed." The locker room is in worst condition. Please save that girl God. "piya and abhay heard peon Mr. Murty says." Misha! Oh my God MISH...! "piya exclaimed remembering Misha had gone to locker room for her phone in East wing. Piya tugged abhay's hand and panicking said" Abhay... Abhay please... Let me go. We have to save Misha.. Please! "Abhay looked at her and tugged her towards him so hard that she was on his chest. His cold fingers held her chin." Kitten look at me. "he said. Piya looked at him." kitten. "she repeated with smile on her lips." Yes kitten. Do you like it? "he asked. Piya nodded with flushed face and lowered her eyes from his green one.

        " I promise kitten I will not let anything happen to your friend. Okay? "he said." Yes. "she replied softly." Now go to your friend. Go. "he said. Piya immediately ran as soon as abhay's grip loosen on her. Piya ran to the east wing. Kabir, T, Ruhi, Angad, teachers and other students were screaming misha's name and trying to push open the door which was blocked with piles of iron lockers behind it laying broken to crums. Tears came in piya's eyes. At other hand after soothing piya abhay ran to locker room in his vampire speed from back of the locker room. He senses the door block and went towards the back wall of locker room. Abhay closed his eyes. Put his hands on the stone back wall of the locker room. He opened his eyes and his gorgeous green eyes were converted to monstrous bright blue and deathly black. Blue for concern of piya's friend and black for anger and evilness. With his inhuman vampire strength he push the strong stone wall and it crumbled in small pieces making a big hole. He went inside and started to push and throw lockers like toy blocks finding Misha. He found her unconscious with a cut on her forehead above her eye and blood running out of it. Smelling the blood his inner monster was restless. But due to his decades of control he picked Misha up and put her on the bench just across the stone wall of locker room now broken.

               And due to his restless monster he sprinted towards wood his home in his vampire speed. On other side hearing the BOOM of breaking stone wall and clancks of metal all ran towards the back from where the noises were coming from. They found Misha on the bench and big hole in the wall. "Misha... Miahs wake up. Please...!" piya took misha's head on her lap and started to nurse her wounds. After sometime of sprinkling water on her face Misha opened her eyes and gave small smile to piya. Piya was relieved." Kabir please take Misha to home. I am coming after getting my bag. "piya said to kabir."" Sure come on champ." Kabir replied and lifted Misha bridal style and left.