⭐CHAPTER :21⭐

⭐(Dedicated to @beautymitva, @kittyandMommalurrve, @abhiya006 and @Emily_winston024 for their support in this story..) ⭐ 

     Chand and haseena followed abhay and saw him saving Piya, breaking down and revealing everything on front of her, Telling her he is her mate and accepting the bond.hand had tears of adoration and proud for his son when he heard that he still remembered that days and his care. They witness there lovely tender relationship full of love and trust. Haseena was happy for her son who was getting his mate after so many years. She was happy for his happiness. Chand was concerned. Haseena noticed this and asked "Chand are you not happy for our son? He got his mate." she asked. "Haseena as a vampire King only happiness doesn't matter. I am happy but concerned. Piya is human. A food for our species. Will they accept her as their queen?" he asked. "Chand remember when I met you you were king and I was human till 5 years after we met because you felt I was too young and not ready to be turned. After that here I am with you my mate. And will always be with you no matter what. All accepted me. Though I can't be mother due to my weak womb all accepted Abhay! Didn't they? Please give them time. And it is not necessary to announce Piya or Abhay as king and queen for next 5-10 years. So it's okay!I know Piya will be good and strong queen for our kind. I will train her. Trust me! And remember you got to tease your little one till eternity now! "haseena explained. Chand chuckled and they raced back towards the house laughing like teenagers.

                 Abhay took piya to his house and put her on his bed. He kissed her on her forehead and smiled. Suddenly he groaned remembering he have to find his dad and tell him all about his little love adventure! Chand and haseena were already home due to their vampire skills. Abhay opened the door and saw Chand kissing haseena passionately on the bed. "Urrghh... Dad mom... Come on... Grow up! It's gross!" Abhay groaned. "There is a thing known as knocking in the royal vampire manners course in CHAPTER one rule no. 7."Chand said releasing haseena and making her stand on her feet. Haseena blushed." And how can you be so confident that I even read that damn shit paper? "Abhay  retorted to Chand." Oh darling how are you feeling now? "haseena asked." I am fi-.... "abhay was going to reply when Chand cutted him" Oh sweet heart as you see he is as good as new and again he can bite back! "he replied sarcastically.

                 " HHhahhh... Not so funny dad! I need to say something to you... "abhay said and scratched his neck nervously." Oh really sweety... I figured as you broke my heavenly moment... Now... Bark! "chand replied sarcastically." Easy Chand. You are behaving like a teenager. "haseena glared." You see mom so I tell him every time... GROW UP! "Abhay laughed. Chand scowled and asked" What were you telling now? "Abhay took a deep breath and rambled nervously..." Momdadigotamate! "

               " Abhay baby you see I am a vampire not a damn computer to interpret your code language! Don't babble. Speak clearly! "Chand was now irritated. Abhay exhaled" Fine! Dad I got my mate. "he said. Chand smirked and decided to irritate him." I know baby. Every vamp has his mate. Stay strong bud you will find your soon. No need to be sentimental! "he said. Haseena chuckled. Now abhay was irritated." Dad I FOUND HER! "he screamed. Chand began to laugh." Oh abay! Poor girl. Has to tolerate your tantrums, pregnant mood swings, cravings, yelling..... - "chand was going to continue when abhay jumped in bed and threw a pillow at him." DAD I AM SERIOUS! "He yelled.

                " Fine! Is she human or vamp or hybrid or...! "chand asked" Dad she is human! "abhay replied. Chand sighed." Dad please accept her. Please...! "abhay said." I don't have any problem baby.. I really don't. I am worried about will our people accept her? Is she strong enough to face them. Eventually you have to turn her. Is she ready to be turned? "Chand asked seriously." Daddy for the time being I want everyone to know her as my girlfriend. Eventually when she will complete the college and will be ready.. I will train her, marry her, mark her and then change her. For that at least I want five years. After she gets ready as a vampire queen than only I want her to face our kind. Mom will you train her to be queen like you? "he asked." Sure baby. It's my pleasure. "haseena replied. Chand finally said." Fine. Abhay we will do as you want. First I think she should complete her college without interference and than your mom can start training her. What say? "chand asked." Sure. Dad! "abhay replied happily.

             " Well kiddo what's her name and who is she? "Chand asked." Piya. Piyali jaiswal. "he replied. Hmm... Chand said." Now go to your queen MASTER! "Haseena smirked. Abhay frozed." Mmoomm..... Ddaad... Were... You.. There? "he wishperd with his head down." I... Am... Sorry... I don't know what I said... Forgive me... If I said anything that hurt you both...please.... .! "he wishperd and grabbed his ears adoringly like when he was child. Chand and haseena melted immediately and cuddled him on the bed between them." We are proud of you baby! "haseena said." I love you. "chand wishpered and kissed his forehead." I love you too Dad... And mom..! "abhay wishperd back. After kissing haseena on cheek and hugging Chand he went to his room for his queen......

********

                Piya felt wet kisses along her way earlobe then her cheek, her neck and trailing down. Her heart beat fastened and she unknowingly moaned. And than she kept her eyes shut tightly out of embrassment. She heard a melodic laugh of her love hovering above her. Abhay has piya's hand firmly above her head yet gently and trailing open mouth kisses along her earlobe, jaw and neck. At last it was time for her punishment. He heard her heart beats quicken and an adorable moan was his undoing. He chuckled. "I know you are awake my love. Open your eyes..... See me. It's time for your punishment kitten." he wishperd huskily.

                Piya opened her eyes and saw her master howering above her with soft moonlight caressing his face making him more hand some and desirable. She smiled and wishperd" Master... "breathily." Can I kiss you kitten? Will you give your first kiss to your master? "he asked." Yes Master. "as soon as she spoke yes his lips was on her. His lips was firm yet gentle against her caressing every inch of her soft lips in slow passionate manner. 'Breath love." he wishpered. Piya breathed deeply.

                    Abhay licked her bottom lip asking for enterance. Piya was first confused but then she gently opened her mouth. Abhay sliped his cold tongue in her soft warm mouth. Caressing and memorizing every inch of her mouth. Piya moaned in his mouth and felt him smile against her lips. She slowly started mimicking his action and caressing his mouth and massaging his tongue with her. His mouth was cold but amazingly Piya felt satisfied and comfortable with it. Abhay gripped her hair gently and secure her waist with his second arm. Piya as soon as he let go of her hands she started to caress his soft velvet hair and feel his face. She bit his bottom lip and was awarded with a sexy moan of his. She smiled satisfied. Abhay parted his lips little and wishpered "My naughty little kitten!" Piya was breathing hard with her mouth open and gulping for air. He totally forgot that his kitten was human and needed air to breath unlike him. He pecked her lips and started trailing his lips down to her jaw and her neck.

                  When he reached her shoulder he found her soft spot and started biting, licking and sucking on her soft flesh. Piya was a moaning mess. Writhing in pleasure under him. He pulled out his shirt and jacket and continued his work on her neck and shoulder. Piya was lost in her pleasure. She stared at the six packs on abhay's body, his muscles, his flawless perfect skin, his velvet soft hair. She trailed her fingures on his chest, abs and biceps when he was busy sucking her flesh. "Master....!" she moaned. Breathily. Abhay was satisfied with his handy work of his temporary marks of heart shaped hickeys (💕💞💕💞💖) on her shoulder and neck.

                  He finally pecked her on lips and cuddled with her with shirtless abs and said" Now.. Now.. Kitten tomorrow we have college so sleep. "he wishpered." Good night Master. "she wishperd and at his mery command she was immediately drifted in peaceful sleep with beautiful dreams of her love and warm smile on her lips....hearing five soft words from him lastly..

           " GOOD NIGHT MY LOVE! "