⭐CHAPTER :7⭐

Piya was sticked at the pillar like a statue when to make the matter worst there came the PRINCE....

             The music stopped and the trumpets and drums blew in royal tunes. "PRINCE ABHAY ALEXRNDER RAICHAND!!" voice of the introducer boomed across the ball room. All lights dimed and a white flashlight shined on him making him the only one visible. All eyes were on him. The huge golden staircase decorated by rose petals in between the room was lighted by fairy lights and soft velvet red carpet shined. Sleek black shiny shoes with golden buckles, black silk dress pants, sleek black shirt of silk with blood red shiny silk tie. Pale skin, smirk on lips,bright green emerald eyes and jet black hair gelled neatly.

             Taking one step at a time in slow motion like red carpet walk by Paris fashion week model, attitude like the God who owns the fucking world and aura of power and dominance radiating from him

             Taking one step at a time in slow motion like red carpet walk by Paris fashion week model, attitude like the God who owns the fucking world and aura of power and dominance radiating from him. He reached at the center of ball room and took the Mike from a servent. "GOOD EVENING Ladies and gentlemen." his deep velvet voice boomed like pleasant ringing bells throughout the room. "Welcome to THE RAICHAND'S PARTY. I am PRINCE ABHAY ALEXRNDER RAICHAND. I hope you all are enjoying the party. This party was conducted by us to mingle with lovely people of this town. As you see we are new, we are trying to befriend and win the hearts of people. I am not the one to socialize easily so certain people think that I am rude, Arrogant and devil child of perfectly sweet, kind and angelic parents. But let me tell you I am more of my father's son. "abhay raised his hand and nodded towards Chand and in return Chand raised his glass of wine towards him and nodded. All the buissness men chuckled knowing Chand's cold and ruthless ways in buissness.

                " Moreover I have heard that to win people heart you have to be approachable and not a jerk. (he and others chuckled) I tried and am trieing my best. But previous day I made someone cry. I was unreasonable and rude to her from the day one. And yesterday I just stepped out of my line. I want to apologize to her and ask for her forgiveness. Ask for her friendship. I will like to start the official ball dance asking her to dance with me for her first dance as a sign of forgiveness and friendship. "

                 " WILL YOU PIYALI JAISWAL GIVE YOUR FIRST DANCE TO ME? "

              All crowd was aplausing. And murmurs were heard of how responsible and mature prince was. Not everyone has courage to apologize publicly. Piya on the other hand was stunned hearing her name. As abhay approached her she said." Abhay I forgive you and genuinely thankful to you for this kind apology but I can't dance." she said worried. "Don't worry I am also not a good dancer myself." abhay says.

              "But Abhay T tore my dress." she said. At this abhay realised her verge on crying face. "Trust me?" he asked. Piya thought for minutes and said while giving her hand in his "More than myself." she replied. He took her hand and put his other hand on back of her dress where the zip was torn.

             He was a great dancer was understatement. Piya's first dance was made memorable by him. She was lost in that emerland green eyes so deep that she forget the world for time being. He was in his own kingdom all alone with her lost in her deep blue eyes.......