*CHAPTER:28*

(@DevarshreeNaik
Dedicated to her. For her constant encouraging comments for update. This chapter is for her and all my lovely readers)

Early morning piya stirred and opened her eyes. She was shocked. She can see the minute writings on the canvas painting on a wall of abhay's room approx. Meters away. She took a deep breath and can smell amazing smell of cinnamon, pine, foresty and musculine scent of wet soil after rain. It was amazing and intoxicated. Than she realized it was coming from bare stone hard chest of abhay on which her head was. She can hear minute things like footsteps outside room. Flutterings of butterfly's wings, and amazing slow and steady breaths of abhay.

She was shocked, happy but confused. She looked at abhay whose eyes were close and his face was looking peaceful. She noticed every line on abhay's forehead, every little hair pores of his subtle and every flawless detail of abhay's face which was impossible for human eyes. She kissed abhay's forehead and minute electric shocks and sparks emitted on her lips and traveled over to her stomach and gave a warm feeling of happiness, love, satisfaction and contentment.

By feeling the warm sparks on his forehead abhay's eyes flutter open. His forest green eyes stared at deep brown pools with so much love and satisfaction which was reflected with same feelings and gentleness. A lazy smile broke on his face. "Good morning love. "He wishpered. "Good morning master. "She replied and grinned. Abhay kissed piya on neck where his mark belong. It was beautiful and calm lion

On the other hand Abhay's mark was fierce roaring lion on his chest

The little kiss send sparks of love through her body again. She stood in from of mirror and examined her mark. Abhay came from behind and hugged her. "Abhay I feel my senses heightened."she said. "Yes love. I maked you. Now certain amount of my venom is in your veins. So it will heightened your senses like smell, sight, taste, hearing and feel of touch also. Now you will also feel sparks of mate bond when I touch you. Your speed, accuracy, remembrance memory etc. Will also be heightened with strength. Not as much as a vampire or supernatural but more and better than human. You will feel sensitivity to sunlight. "He explained.

Piya panicked and asked"Will I crave for blood? "Abhay grinned and answered "No love. But my blood will now taste more appealing to you. My smell, touch, blood... After all I am now your possession. "He said and winked at her through mirror. Piya chuckled and slapped his shoulder playfully. Abhay kissed her mark again and growled "MINE! "Possesivly.
"Yes. Yours. "Piya answered. "Always?"Abhay asked childishly. Piya smiled and pecked his lips "Forever! "She answered

"Want to bath with me? You know save water? "Abhay asked with smirk. "Oh no.. No.. My lord. Please proceed first. "Piya said and curtisized dramatically. Abhay chuckled and went to take bath. Piya took out her phone and was shocked. There were 30 miss calls from Misha, 24 from panchi, 37 from Mr. Dobrial (dad) and 109 message including her friends asking of whereabouts. She looked a deep breath and called Misha. "Hello mish? "She asked. "BITCH! Where are you? You bloody cruel woman! Where are you? I thought you are in trouble or you are somewhere dead. Do you know how worried I was? "She yelled.

Piya's sensitive ears were bleeding(not really!). "I am sorry mish. Am so sorry! But you know I... I.. Can't.. "She was cut off by Misha"So you decided to run off like a coward huh? Making us worried. You know how worried and concerned dad was? You know how he is still panicking though he saw you with lover boy (abhay))? "She said. "Concerned? He was concerned? The man who left me when my mother died in orphanage? I was forced to accept at age of 11 that I am orphan though he was living. Listen Misha he is a good man. But I can't accept him as my dad again. I love you and panchi as my own sister and will love you always. And I also respect madhu aunty. She is so sweet and good hearted. But Mr. Dobrial?... "She trailed off. "Piya you only know your side of the story don't you? Now you listen and listen carefully! Your neighbor told dad you and your mom are dead. So dad had no idea about you alive. He cried and cried many months on your death. He loved you so much. He had a trust opened in your and sugandh aunt's name in your remembrance and helped orphan and inneed kids till today. And for your kind information the orphanage in which you were staying is dad's and unknowingly he sponsored you. So at the end he supported your school education financially. "

"And I know a daughter don't need her father's money but love. And for the truth your mother knew her death was near and after the accident she took you to the orphanage and filled your details there. Which were traced after every ten years. She knew that when it will be happen you will know the truth. But by than you will be big and mature like now and you can choose for yourself. Good and mature choice. But at that time she felt like she was only dad's extra marital affair and she would cast an burden upon his shoulders in form of you. And she also was not in good terms with my mom. Of course young mothers with same baby daddy. And thought like she will destroy his happy house by giving him your responsibility. Also the fear of how you will be treated? Will you be hated, will you be treated rude or be worst. She was right on her part. "

"After getting informed of you alive dad searched day and night like a mad man for you. He found you. He loves you a lot. As much as me and panchi. Mom is also happy. She want you as her daughter. Now tell me piya is dad wrong? Is your mom wrong? No. Both are right in their own ways and want your happiness. Please piya! Meet dad and forgive him. He loves you a lot! "Misha said. Piya's eyes were full of tears. "Mish.. Mish.. I am sorry! I love dad.. I love him very much! I love you too and panchi and madhu aunty. Please tell dad and all others that I am safe and with abhay. I am coming to meet him today at evening. I love you too.. "Piya said. Misha laughed "Yeah.. Yeah... I love you more than your lover boy! "She yelled. "No one loves her more than me Mish! "Abhay said in deep husky voice wrapping his arms around piya from behind. "Whatever! "Said Misha and ended the call. The fresh and powerful male scent hit piya with sparks of warm current. She sighed and said "Abhay let me get ready love. "Abhay hummed and kissed her. Piya got ready and they both headed downstairs.

At dinning table chand and haseena were already having breakfast. Haseena squealed "Piya darling please show me your mark. "She said. Piya showed her mark and haseena giggled. "Chand isn't it lovely? My baby boy marked his mate. Her mark is so beautiful. "She said. Abhay showed chand his roaring lion's mark and asked his father proudly "Daddy! See.. Isn't it amazing? "Haseena was beaming and appreciating them when chand answered nonchalantly "It just state that darling that your not so baby still baby boy of nearly 145 has got some fangs! "Piya burst out laughing. "Chand! "Haseena glared sternly and abhay just folded his hands and pouted. "Oh how mature of your baby. Signature abhay pout. Come on baby boy time for learning buissnes! "Said chand and throwed abhay over his shoulders with his vampire strength. "Dad breakfast blood.... Dad... Fine!.. Piya I love you... And mom you know l love you more than this old vampire king mom. "Abhay screamed. "Oh no honey! She knows I love her more and best! "Chand gasped dramatically. Abhay just scowled and huffed. Haseena and piya giggled.

"Now piya darling will you help me in decorating for abhay's party? "Haseena asked. "Sure Mrs. Raichand! "Piya said excited. "Not Mrs. Raichand haseena or Mom of course if you are comfortable that is darling. "She said. Piya looked at her lap and after a moment she smiled and wishpered "Mom!".......

Unknown person's POV...

A girl was sitting on the lap of older man. "What are you going to do now honey? "She asked. "I heard little prince is going to get grand 145 party? "He asked. "Yeah but they will never invite you. How are you going to face them. They will recognize you. "She said. "I know darling. But I don't need permission to enter raichand's mansion. And as far as recognize I want them to remember me. Recognize me. "He said. "What is the fun in hiding. Meet you soon little prince at your birthday. "They both laughed evilly........