part 49 | training

halfway through the story & will become and, because I'm not ducked getting rid of all the &'s or continuing writing them like that.

(Third Person POV)

"Shinsou-san. Wake up."

As promised, Kyoshu had woken up & changed into her P.E uniform though discarded the jacket & was left with wearing a singlet. She had her now long hair tied in a high ponytail in a similar fashion to Yaoyorozu before leaving her dorm room to Shinsou's.

She walked into class c's dorm rooms the same way she did yesterday, minus the part of her kicking the door open, & goes to make her way to Shinsou's room but stopped dead in her tracks at the smell of caffeine... she grabs two cups of coffee & takes them to his room. She opens his door & his room was exactly how she left it when she dropped him off but this time the post it note was on the floor.

"Guess he read it." she muttered as she took a sip from her coffee, she lets out a long sigh as she felt the liquid warm up her chest "Fuck, this taste great." she sets the cups down then looks down at Shinsou, she pokes his cheek "Shinsou-san. Wake up."

"Mm..." he stirs & moves away from her.

"Get up. We're training." he groans & moves the covers to conceal him from her.

"... mm, five more hours." she purses her lips at that, she cracks her knuckles over her head & rolls her shoulders.

"Apologies, Shinsou-san, but no can do." she wraps him up in the blankets then throws him over her shoulder in a similar fashion to carrying a sack of potatoes.

"H-Huh?! What the?!" she kicks his door open & walks off "Takeyama! What are you doing?!"

"Waking you up, Shinsou-san." luckily the entire layout of the building was the exact same as her class' dorm room, so she had no trouble of locating the male bathrooms "I am not sorry, Shinsou-san." she said as she held him over the water before letting it go, but she still had her hold on the blanket, so only Shinsou dropped into the water.

"Takeyama!!" she stared blankly at him as he shot up completely soaked, his hair now down, making him look different, he glared at her as their noses basically touched.

"If I didn't know it was you, I would've thought you were an entirely different person." she turns around & walks off "You needed a bath to wake up, dry yourself off so you don't leave water in the halls, I'll be waiting in your room for you."

"Hold on, just wait a--"

"See you in a bit." & he was left alone in the bath, he sighed.

"Today's gonna be a long day..." he groaned out. He had finally managed to dry his hair, body & wet pajamas & was now making his way back to his, he opens the door & his face completely flushes when he sees Kyoshu holding a pair of his, wait for it, Eraserhead branded boxers.

"Seriously? Fanboy much." he quickly marched over to her & snatched them out of her hands, she giggles.

"Do you know nothing about privacy?!" he screamed at her.

"Well I do, I was merely finding clothes for you too wear before we went out when I came across tho--" he stops her.

"I don't care! Get out!" he shouted & forcefully pushed her out of the room & slams the door before her, she chuckles & leans against the wall & takes another sip from her coffee she had miraculously grabbed before getting thrown out.

He huffs & throws his boxers onto his bed, to which he noticed was made for him with clothes also laid out for him. He had also noticed that his room was clean, anything that he had left on the floor was either folded nicely set on his drawer & his desk was tidied, there was even a cup of coffee that was still hot, he scratches the back of his neck.