part 60 | spooktober special 👻🎃

out of all the villains, twice is my favorite.

in this au, kyoshu is the one that died and was taken by the jiyoku corporation to be experimented on and thrown into the underground fighting rink. she was bought by chrostia the lunatic (villain!christian) and was experimented on by her, but she was much nicer to her compared to the jiyoku corporation, so she works for her when chrostia gave her to giran for him to give her to shigaraki.

that is all.

word count: 13,589

(Third Person POV)

(Takeyama Kyoshu)
(Villain Name: Demolition)
(Quirk: Explosive Touch and Size)
(A Class Villain)

(Takeyama Kyoshu)(Villain Name: Demolition)(Quirk: Explosive Touch and Size)(A Class Villain)

"Mister Shigaraki." a voice called, said man looked over to where he heard his name being called as the picture he was holding disintegrated in dust "You've been the talk of the town for days on end. Everybody's buzzing over how something huge is about to begin." Shigaraki narrowed his eyes on the carefree man as three people entered the room, a girl wearing a sailor uniform stood beside a man with dark burn scars while the tallest out of the three stood behind the two of them.

"So, who are they?" the man let out a breath as he stuffed his hands in his pockets, the girl was happily pumping her fists while the third huffed softly, leaning back a little with her arms crossed.

"Seeing you in the flesh... you look creepy as hell." the woman behind him nodded.

"Jesus, talk about unhygienic." the shorter girl just smiled.

"Whooooa! You're a buddy of the great Stainy, right, hand dude?! Tell me you are! Let me join too! Let me join the League of Villains!" Shigaraki growled softly before lifting his hand and pointing at the trio.

"Kurogiri, fling these fuckers out somewhere. It seems like the three types I hate most came as a goddamn set. A snot nosed little shit, an asshole who doesn't understand respect, and a bitch who's too honest for her own good." said bitch scoffed.

"Say what?"

"Now, now, our guests went through all the trouble coming here. If nothing else, let us at least hear what they have to say, Shigaraki Tomura. Besides, the broker's name carries weight and the folk that introduces should prove strategically advantageous." Giran, the man who brought the trio in, huffed as he blew out a buff of smoke.

"Yo, I don't care what you end of doing Mister Kurogiri, just cough up the service charge, would yah?" he then opened up his arms "And you might as well listen to their introductions. First up, this cute high school girl. The media is keeping her name and face under thorough wraps and she's on the run as a suspect for serial blood draining murders." she then pointed at herself, her hand being covered by her sleeve.