part 61 | surprise, surprise

I didn't make that art, that was done by someone else because I couldn't draw to save my life, but that would be aizawa when he sees kyoshu in the hospital.

headcanon: kyoshu and hawks are rather close friends, so I'd like to think hawks would just up and sit in kyoshu's lap and she'd just let him.

I told myself STRICTLY that I won't watch the rest of season four of bnha until I finish the cultural festival arc... so my ass STILL hasn't seen what happens even though I KNOW what happens so... *shrug*

*spoilers to chapter 290 and 291* my ass is getting so sick and tired of seeing fucking dabi literally EVERYWHERE on social media after the latest two chapters! before it came out, I got nothing but hawks and dabi, now I get nothing but dabi all because of the latest reveal! I mean, I'm loving it, but I'm getting a little sick and tired of seeing his burnt ass of his "dance" bullshit. god, I love that man.

kyoshu being a model wasn't actually planned but the idea came after seeing a comic of hawks and tokoyami. love the artist 👍

 love the artist 👍

that is all

that is all.

word count: 13,603

(Third Person POV)

"I need a nap..." Aizawa muttered, body absolutely exhausted. His body collapsed onto a chair, letting out a deep sigh as his head hung back over the edge of the chair. So much has happened over the spam of an hour, from defeating a yazuka group, to comforting a child who had his quirk destroyed to the point it couldn't be brought back by simply waiting overnight. He felt so much pressure weighing on his shoulders as he sat in the hospital, he and many others that were in the room had just suffered the loss of the hero Sir Nighteye, it hit Togata the hardest out of everyone there. He ran a hand through his hair before slapping a hand on his face, his eyes peering through the cracks between his fingers "I need a nap..." he muttered again, feeling his body sink into the chair.

'They shouldn't need to be going through this so early in their life, they're only...' his eyes widened slightly as his hand slipped off his face 'children.' he grits his teeth in frustration before thinking back to Kyoshu 'I also heard both Takeyama and Tokoyami were on a mission with their internships since late last night... I hope they're okay.'