part 59 | internship pt. 3

I've been listening to that yagami yato asmr shit, and I've gotta say... hot damn. My literal favorites are the hawks one man, because the way they voice him is literally how I hear him.

hawks is my literal king in bnha, other than eraserhead/aizawa.

I literally forgot what was happening in this chapter/story because I haven't done shit for kyoshu in the longest time and I've been calling her yasato, jewel or fukei. I feel so bad.

a thing I remembered is that kyoshu has met the entire todoroki family, all she needs is to meet is shouto's mother, rei.

kyoshu's name was actually supposed to be kyosu but then I accidentally started writing kyoshu. I hadn't realized until I was already a couple chapters in and I couldn't fix it, but kyoshu sounds better kyosu.

I was going to write the entire chapter but then I started cutting things off because I really wanted to get to the point so... expect to see a lot of time skips, many apologies.

kinda rushed the last half of this chapter.

I caked the ending.

that is all.

word count: 21,247

(Third Person POV)

...

...

*daze*

"Um, is, uh, she okay?"

Tokoyami sighed, a hand on his forehead, after seeing Kyoshu sitting on the couch in her room with a dazed look on her face. Everyone was concerned for her, especially since she hasn't left her room so they went to check on her to see what was wrong, only to find her like that. Hawks and Levi were the ones to bring her back down from the helipad and the look on her face, god, that look of anger, regret and despair on her face. He partially knew the reason to why she was feeling a mix of different emotions, but he wasn't told the full truth, the only ones who knew were Levi and Hawks, maybe a few others, but only a selective few knew why she was going through a possible mental breakdown. He furrowed a brow when he saw Ashido and Kaminari cautiously approach her, poking her head in hopes of getting a reaction out of her, but they were only met with silence.

"I think she's broken!" Kaminari whispered/shouted, peeking his head into her room.

"Mineta! Touch her! See what will happen." said boy flinched, inching away from the girl.

"Hell no! I don't want her to suddenly up and kill me!" a few of the girls sighed.

"Pity." he gave them a dejected look, Shouji looked down at Tokoyami and saw that Dark Shadow appeared and sat his head on Tokoyami's shoulder.

"She's not doing so well since the mission, Fumi." Tokoyami hummed.

"Do you mind telling us what happened with her, Tokoyami, or is it confidential stuff?" he stood silent, contemplating what to tell him, before letting out a sigh.

"All I can say is... it's her dark past coming back to haunt her." Shouji furrowed his brows at that and looked back towards the girl, who's head was hanging off the back of her couch and staring up at the underside of her bed.

"What should we do?" he purses his lips before scoffing, shaking his head as he brought out his phone.

"Fuck it." Shouji looked down at the boy and saw him dial a number before bringing the phone to his ear "Answer the blasted phone, you complicated man."

...

...

"Hey, it's me." the voice on the other end spoke, causing Tokoyami to sigh as he glanced back over at Kyoshu "Yeah, she's still the same as how you left her." he closes his eyes before nodding his head "If you talk to her, since you know what happened, I think she'll return back to normal. Just... ease her heart." he nods his head but then looked at his phone in confusion when the line disconnected "H-Hey, hello? Hello?" he pulls the phone away from his ear and deadpan when he saw they hung up.