part 50 | hero license

I feel like I rushed it but not really, I ain't to entirely sure

(Third Person POV)

"Get off, we're here." Aizawa's voice called out to the students, who sat in the bus seats with their suitcases in their hands, they had finally arrived to their destination "One of the exam arenas, the national stadium in Takoba." the whole class stood in front of a large building, even though it was only one of the exam arenas, this place sure was big.

"Sir, are other arenas as big as this one?" Kaminari asked, Aizawa nodded.

"Mm, some may be even bigger." Kyoshu kind of stood there with a dazed look on her face as everyone started chatting nervously away, she hadn't noticed until she felt someone place a hand on her shoulder, she looked to see who it was and it was Bakugou.

"Are you alright, cous? You look dazed, even through your hair I can see it." she blinked a few times before sighing and started shaking her head.

"It's nothing, just... thinking is all."

"Are you sure?" she hummed before nodding her head and smiling calmly at Bakugou.

"Of course." with that he walked over to stand alone while she put her headphones on and started listening to some music, she started to think again and look at all the other schools that were here.

'I wonder what if the other 4 are here, it would be such a coincidence...' she snapped out of her train of thought again when she felt a sudden thud or slam on the concrete floor, so she looked over to see what all the commotion was and her eyes widened when she saw a student from a different school slam his forehead into the ground.

"What the...?" students shrieked in shock, just how thick is that guy's skull?! Kaminari pointed at the guy with his head nearly in the ground.

"What's up with this guy?! He's totally the type who just gets through by being intensely chipper!" 

"He's like Iida and Kirishima squared!!" Sero yelled, she couldn't help but chuckle at that, he had a point there. She looked down at the student and her eyes widened a bit when she saw blood coming from his forehead, so she pulled her headphones off and approached him so she could help him up.

"Dude, you're bleeding. You okay?" he shook his head as he proceeded to shake grin at her, she held her hand out to him with a worried look on her face.

"Blood?! I'm bleedin'?! That's fine! I like blood! I'm not worthy enough to accept your kindness!" she nodded a bit before his hand took hers, she let out a grunt when he roughly shook her hand "It's an honor to meet you! I am Yoarashi Inasa, pleasure to make your acquaintance!"

"Um, Takeyama Kyoshu, most people call me Kyoshu though, and the pleasure is all mine... I guess. And uh, what school do you go to? Your uniform looks familiar to me."

"Call me Inasa! And I go to Shiketsu Academy!!" Inasa answered cheerfully.

"Shiketsu?" he nodded his head, she had unwilling brought herself into a conversation and sighed out in relief when he bid her goodbye and went back to his school, she shuffled back over to her class and briefly heard them talking about Yosrashi.

"-- not to mention, to have the top qualification for the recommended spots... wouldn't that make him even stronger than Todoroki?! Maybe even be an equal to Kyoshu!!"