part 53 | one shots

cause why not?

(Tsubaki Mono x Hanahaki!Ojiro Mashirao)(Realize)

(Realize)

(Third Person POV)

"She's just so, ah~ she's just so beautiful, you know?"

Kaminari rolled his eyes as he faced a love sick Mono, his usual facade washed away as a wild blush spread across his face while a lazy and droopy smile was plastered on his face.

Mono had just come back to class when Kendou had suddenly pulled a bold move and pressed a kiss onto his cheek before dashing away back to her class, a laughing Monoma and Tetsutetsu following behind her. The entire class also witnessed this act and gave him a round of an applause, already knowing he was head over heels for the orange haired girl.

"Yes, I know. All you ever talk about is Kendou, when are you gonna grow some balls and ask her out on a date?" Ashido nodded her head as she leaned her body on his back.

"Yeah. Who knows if some other pretty boy might appear and sweep her off her feet." a look of horror washed onto his face at the sound of that, Sero sighed.

"And here comes the ranting... you guys should've kept your mouths shut." now Mono was silently ranting, thankfully, about the many possibilities about asking her out or some unknown asshole coming out of nowhere and stealing her from him.

Ojiro could only helplessly watch as Mono spoke nonstop nonsense about Kendou, he only wished that it was him he spoke about with such passion and love in his tone. He took a breath and heard a wheeze, he made sure no one was looking before he turned and haunched over to cough up daffodil petals. He grimaced at the sight.

One sided love is such a horrible thing.

Ojiro and Mono first officially met during the attack on the USJ when the entire class got separated and the two of them were both warped to the fire zone together, his feelings towards the reptilian man bloomed when he first watched him fight. Such bravery. Such strength.

Him and his quirk was flashy and strong, he held no fear with it and used it like a pro. His quirk also gave him such an appearance, even if he did look a little monstrous, at least he didn't look plain. There wasn't a lot of things that made Ojiro stick out like the rest of his class, sure he had a tail, but then there's Tokoyami, who's head is a literal birds head.

Jirou had earphone jacks for earlobes.

Shouji was a giant with six arms.

Sero's elbows were shaped like take dispensers.