part 55 | comfort

(Third Person POV)

"B-Baku-- Bakugou! Calm down, please!" Kirishima exclaimed as he and Midoriya held him back from attacking Sero and Ashido.

He was mad, no, he was beyond mad, he was bat shit furious with these two! From what he overheard, Aizawa had told the two to specifically not to leave her alone or tie her up, but they did the complete opposite. He had just watched his little cousin scream for her life as she stared at Todoroki with pure terror, something he had never seen in months. Just when she was getting better... just when she was starting to smile again, ever since she came to U.A, everything has been going to shit for her.

Bakugou had finally ripped the two off of him and charged towards Ashido and Sero, ready to rip their throats out, when he was suddenly restrained by Aizawa's binding cloth. Aizawa would never admit it out loud, but he wanted to let Bakugou go wild and destroy these two. Everybody knows that Aizawa grew a soft spot for Kyoshu, but he couldn't let Bakugou potentially kill these two, even if he wanted him too.

"Let me go, Aizawa-sensei! I know you want me to kill these two as much as I do!" he sighed and tightened his grip on the binding cloth and yanked him towards him.

"I do, but I can't let you." Sero and Ashido flinched at that, they look over and see Shouji setting her down on a stretcher two robots carried in.

"Will you at least let me go so I can be with her? If she wakes up and sees my face, maybe she won't go berserk." Aizawa made a face, contemplating whether or not he should, but the look on his face made him let go.

"Alright, I'll permit only you to go." he noticed Todoroki wanted to go as well, but after what happened when she set her eyes on him, he doesn't want the same thing to happen again if she awoke to his face.

"Thank you." he gave the duo one last glare followed by a harsh shove to the shoulder before following the robots that were carrying Kyoshu to the infirmary on a stretcher.

"Um, Aizawa-sensei," he looked down and saw it was Asui, she looked a little hesitant "if you don't mind me asking, but who was she talking to? We saw nothing on the cameras yet she was talking with someone." Kirishima, who knew little but enough, flinched when he remembered when Aizawa and Detective Tsukauchi came to Kyoshu's home and mentioned the names of Mesai and Chudan, Aizawa noticed his expression.

"You don't need to know, simple as that." he then waved his hand "Class is dismissed, change out of your costumes and head back to class and NO ONE, visit Takeyama. She needs time to recover, and I mean it." he added as he glared at Todoroki, who solemnly nodded "But Kirishima, I need a word with you."

"Oh, uh, yes sir!" the rest of the class watched as Kirishima had to stay behind before walking off to the changing rooms, he swallowed thickly as he watched Aizawa shoo Midnight and All Might away as well before finally approaching him "W-What is it that you needed from me, sensei?"

"... you were there, when Detective Tsukauchi and I visited the Takeyama household, telling from that reaction, you must know who she could be talking too." he nodded.

"I remember at the house, you mentioned the names Chudan and Mesai." Aizawa sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I need you to not mention, whatever you remember, to anyone. And I mean, ANYONE. Todoroki, Bakugou and you, are the only ones who know of the villains who made her mentally unstable. I don't know if she told anybody else, but you have to promise you won't mention it around her or anybody. I don't want a repeat of what just happened, are we clear?" he swallowed thickly, but nodded nonetheless.

"Crystal." he nodded and pats his head.

"Good."

(Infirmary)