part 54 | panic attacks

(Third Person POV)

"You're fucking dead to me."

"Mm hmm."

"You've no idea what they fucking did after you said that."

"Mm."

"Are you even listening, you FUCK?!"

"Hmm, wha?"

Kyoshu was currently in Bakugou's room and he was applying ointment to Kyoshu's burnt side in an effort to help it heal faster, even if it's almost been a month since Dabi burnt her left side, it still hurt like a bitch and it stung. Bakugou would help her each time, though right now Bakugou was being a bitch and moaning about what the class did to him when she said "I love you" to him.

"You're such an asshole! I can't even consult with you!" she just laughed as Bakugou started hitting her on her none injured side, she pulled down her headphones and waved her hand.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Can't I say I love you to my cousin?" he groans as he hides his face in his hands.

"All your fans are gonna be on my ass, including the class." she giggles.

"Hey, you rhymed." he moves his fingers so his eyes could glare at her, she sweat dropped as she waved her hands "Sorry." he scoffed and rolled his eyes, he then pouted lightly as he looked away.

"I, uh... really appreciate what you said as well." she looked at him before smiling softly, she wrapped her arm around him before laying the side of her head atop of his head.

"No problem. No asshole insults my family and gets away with it, you don't deserve the hate that comes your way, you just do normal things, uh, aggressively." he puffs his chest out.

"I know! They just need to fuck off!" she nods and pats his arm.

"Yup."

(Time Skip)

"Aahhh! She looks so beautiful and hot!" Ashido exclaimed as she gushed over an exclusive photo of Kyoshu, or shall I say Mystery-chan, wearing a very beautiful and very expensive dress "I'm so jealous!" Kyoshu chuckled.

"Of her or the dress?" Ashido looked at her and hummed.

"Yes." Kyoshu blinked and shook her head when she got that answer, she looked at Ashido before sighing.

"Okay, alright, I deserved that." Ashido smirked at the dumbfounded girl, said girl was currently resting her head on the arm rest of the couch while her body laid on the couch and her legs settling on Ashido's lap.

It was currently a Saturday afternoon and class 1-a were finally finished with all the school work they had so they decided to lounge around in the common room, they were all surprised when Iida had ran into the room and started shouting why the dishes weren't in alphabetical order. Kyoshu was currently on her phone and conversing with Amajiki.

To: Amajiki Tamaki (Suneater)
From: Takeyama Kyoshu

what you up to, senpai?

To: Takeyama Kyoshu
From: Amajiki Tamaki

nothing interesting, I'm currently out on patrol with fatgum

To: Amajiki Tamaki
From: Takeyama Kyoshu

oh, should I really be talking with you? aren't I distracting you or anything?

To: Takeyama Kyoshu
From: Amajiki Tamaki

no no, we're on break at the moment. fatgum saw a takeout store and went after it