part 57 | internship

~ minor/major spoiler warnings to those who haven't caught up in the manga and aren't a manga reader, a character along with their quirk will be introduced in this chapter that hasn't been introduced in the anime yet, so anime watchers, you have been warned ~

(Third Person POV)

"I have the results of yesterday's discussion regarding hero internships for freshmen. Starting with the principal, the majority of teachers said give it up." Aizawa started, this caught most of them by surprise.

"Whaaaaaat?! Even after the info session with the seniors?!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"But if we think about it from the sequence of events that led to everyone living in dorms, I guess it would turn out like this..." Kaminari muttered, everyone glancing at Kyoshu and saw her rubbing her arms out of habit, they then turn to Bakugou, who just got out of house arrest, and saw he had a smug look on his face.

"HAH!!" Kyoshu snorted, she just knew he just grasped the flow of the conversation.

"However... there are also those with the option that under our current safeguard policy we won't raise you to be strong heroes. So this will be our policy: "we will only allow freshman to work at offices that have a good track record when taking interns". That is the conclusion we reached." Kyoshu snorted again when she saw Bakugou lose his smirk.

"God dammit!!"

"I wonder if Gunhead's place is okay..." Uraraka muttered.

"Maybe I should call Selkie." Aizawa looked over from where he stood and saw Kyoshu lean back in her chair in thought, she placed a hand on her cheek and let it rest there as she hummed. She wanted to do the internship, maybe she could intern with Eren and his agency again, but she more than afraid to go back after finding out that Reiner and Annie were nothing but traitors. Maybe she could go with Hawks, there's also asking Amajiki of Fatgum would let her intern with them, then there's also Uwabami.

'So many options, my best options would be to go with the now no. 2 hero Hawks or maybe... Eren-san's, but I still haven't forgotten about what they did to me...' she frowned 'Are there anybody else in that agency that are actually traitors?'

"Takeyama." she lifted herself up and saw that it was Aizawa who called her "I don't mean to interrupt your train of thought, but there's somebody waiting for you in the staff room." she raised a brow.

"Really, who?" he raised a hand.

"He's an underground hero like myself, but that's all I can say for now. He's interested in scouting you out for the internships." that perked her interest.

"Oya? Okay." she then stands to her feet "How will I know where he is?" he chuckles.

"He almost sticks out like a sore thumb, but in your case, I don't think you'll even see him." she pursed her lips at that remark before leaving the classroom, getting a few stares from her peers in the process. She hummed in thought on who it could be, or rather, how they would stick out. Aizawa did say she might not see him, so the possibility of this person being short is likely. She pushes open the door to the staff room and was greeted by various teachers, some winched while she smiled softly when Present Mic shot up from where he was sitting and waved his hand with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Hey there, big girl! What brings you here?" he asked as she approached.

"Aizawa-sensei told me that there was somebody here that wanted to talk with me, do you happen to know who it might be, Present Mic-sensei?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side.

"Hmm, did Eraser mention he was an underground hero?" she nods "Then unless I'm really close with him, to which I'm not, then I have no idea who it is. Oh! But I do have a file here of him that was supposed to be given to you!" he happily states as he grabs the file and hands it to her, she and others around give him a look.