part 52 | mystery-chan

I'll have the deku vs kacchan in a later chapter, right now I'm gonna write a couple filler chapters, one shots(?)

(Takeyama Kyoshu POV)

"Times like these are the absolute worst..." Jirou-san placed a hand on her chest as her voice trembled a little, I noticed and gave her a reassured look while patting her shoulder.

"So long as you gave it your all, I'm sure everything will be okay." soon enough that tired man came into view.

"Hello everybody and thank you for waiting. You have all worked hard. I will now begin by presenting the results of the examination... But before that, I have just a few words." he raised two fingers up "In terms of how we went about evaluating you, between us members of the hero public safety commission & our colleagues from the HUC, we had two systems of point deduction that were combined to evaluate your performance. In short, we were examining the both the quality and nature of your conduct in situations of crisis. The name of those who passed the examination will be displayed here in alphabetical order. With all that in mind, please go ahead and review the results yourself." I nervously scanned for my name but my eyes widened when I had found my name on the list.

"Oh thank fuck, I would have my ass beaten if my name wasn't on the damn list..." I muttered as a troubled look made its way to my face.

"Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi...!" I heard someone muttering, I look over and jumped a little when I saw but Midoriya-san and Mineta scanning the list for their names... it was almost creepy.

"Jesus." but their names ended up being on the list, which calmed them down and they started celebrating as well "Well done Midoriya-san, I'm proud. Not so sure about Mineta here but you, nice."

"Hey!" Midoriya-san smiled at me.

"Thank you!" I nodded with a wink, I look over at Shouto and saw he had a disappointed look "Shouto...?"

"My name... isn't up there."

"Oh no, S-Shouto... there's always ne--"

"Todoroki!" Yoarashi loud voice boomed as Shouto and I turned to face the other male "I'm sorry!!" he apologized as he slammed his head into the ground from bowing too far, I raised a brow "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have failed the test!!" an irk mark appeared on my forehead. The sound of me cracking my knuckles made them both look up at me and sweat, my hair slowly raised as a red aura emitting from my body.

"Do my ears deceive me? Yoarashi is the reason you failed, Shouto." they both let out a very unmanly shriek as I clench my hand into a fist "Maybe I should teach him a leason and kick his ass." he shakes his head and places a hand on my arm.

"No no, it's my fault." I raised a brow "We're both at fault for our failure. We were both blinded by anger that it costed us our license, you said it yourself as well." I hum.

"Todoroki... you failed?" someone from our class asked.

"You're tellin' me two of our top three didn't make the cut?!" Sero-san said as he placed his hands on his sides in disappointment, I look at him confused.

"Two?" Kaminari-san nudged his elbow on Katsuki's side with a smug look.

"Looks like you gotta revise those rash remarks of yours, eh? You would really choose your words wisely!"

"Shut the hell up. I'll kill you!" I give him a look as I approach him.

"You... what?" I place a hand on his shoulder "There's no way you could've failed, Katsuki... is everything alright?" he scoffed and waved me off.