part 58 | internship pt. 2

near the end of kyoshu's story I slowly lost motivation, I apologize in advance

i hate this chapter

(Third Person POV)

"Tomorrow?" Kyoshu questioned, walking down the hallway to where it led to her dorm room while her phone was crammed in between her shoulder and her ear, her arms were currently drying her damp hair as she just left the bathroom.

"Yes, tomorrow around 8:45AM, please arrive at our agency with Tokoyami as well. We'll be discussing our plan to take down the organization." at those words Kyoshu briefly stopped walking, even halting in any movements, lowering her arms but grabbed her phone before it could drop.

"Tomorrow... huh? I'll need to mentally prepare for that." the sound of Hanje's laughter almost made her crack a smile, but, she was still nervous.

"I'll say! You're our main, um, what's the word... let's just say you're our VIP. You're an important part of the plan to work 100%!" Kyoshu nods, not that Hanje could see her "We'll explain in a finer detail at the meeting, so do try to arrive on time. I know you're not a tardy person, but Levi isn't exactly the most patient person in the world." Kyoshu chuckled lightly, remembering back to when Hawks brought her back to the studio and they saw Levi impatiently tapping his foot on the ground while his arms were crossed, he reminded them both of a mother or father waiting for their child to come home.

"Alright, yes, I understand. Tell Captain Levi-san that I'll be there on time with Tokoyami-san." she could sense Hanje smile.

"Rightyo, Takeyama! I'll see you tomorrow." she nodded.

"Right." she then hung up and let out a long sigh, she dried off the rest of her hair before opening the door to her dorm room, she goes to enter but heard rushed footsteps. Peeking her head back, she raised a brow when she saw Uraraka, Asui, Kirishima and Midoriya rushing towards her, Kirishima was the first to her.

"Kyoshu!" she looks down at them.

"Yes? What do you need?" next was Uraraka, who was pumping her fists rather rapidly.

"The four of us are interning at the internships with the Big Three!" she nodded her head, next was Asui.

"And you and Tokoyami-chan are interning with the no.2 hero, Hawks and another high ranked hero, the Fighter Hero: Titan." she continues to nod her head, not really understanding why they were coming at her so suddenly, she looks at Midoriya.

"And since you're considered to be one of the closest to being the no.1 hero, we all were wondering..." she jumped a little when they all bowed down a perfect 90 degrees.

"Could you please spare against the four of us?!" 

...

...

"Really...?" they look up and flinch when they saw her giving them an annoyed look "I just had a shower, you nitwits." Midoriya then starts waving his hands as she rips the towel off from her shoulder.

"O-Oh, we're sorry, Takeyama-san! We didn't notice!" she rolled her eyes, rolling the towel as well as she whipped him in his stomach, making him double over.

"No, no, it's fine." they all then started to sweat when they see her slowly close her hand into a tight fist "I've been meaning to let off a little steam." she growled out before grabbing the four of them, to which they squirmed beneath her hold before giving up knowing they won't be able to outmatch her strength, and walking to the teacher's lounge "Aizawa-sensei." he smiled softly at the sight of Kyoshu but raised a brow when he saw the other four in her arms.