part 62 | cultural festival

so I finally watched the rest of boku no hero academia season four, and I am a little disappointed. I was hyped with a couple scenes, but ultimately... I WAS ROBBED OF A COUPLE MORE THINGS!!! I was thrilled to watch the cultural festival, but it didn't give me that hype like it did in the manga. I swear, the manga was a little better if I'm being honest.

okay, I fucked up the math somewhere. thanks to a certain comment, I managed to correct it properly in my head. kyoshu and kuyo are four years apart, and since kyoshu is sixteen right now because I believe it's past her birthday, she is currently sixteen, so right now, kyoshu is sixteen while kuyo is twelve and kuyo has been "dead" for eight years since she died when she was four and when kyoshu was eight.

so I stopped updating my stories for about a week now and now I'm doing kyoshu's story and I recently thought up a one shot of baby!hawks and prohero!kyoshu, I don't ship them, I just think they'd have a rather platonic relationship, also I've seen a lot of baby!hawks fanart and I fell in love.

I kinda rushed it near the ending, but when have I not?

I caked it. I fucking caked it. many apologies my dear readers.

that is all.

word count: 18,706

(Third Person POV)

"Is... is this really necessary?" Aizawa asked, Kyoshu's eye twitched as she, Togata, Aizawa and a little girl named Eri, sat in a luxurious limousine provided by Chris herself. The trio glance over at Kyoshu and see she was leaning against her knees while resting her forehead against her hands, to which her fingers were laced together "Isn't it a little too much? Did she really have to go all out like this?" Aizawa added, watching as Togata took juice from out of the built in fridge and pour Eri a glass, to which the girl couldn't help but be at awe at how sparkly the inside of a car looked.

"You should've heard our conversation, sensei... it was absolutely ridiculous." she muttered, now beginning to recall the conversation she had with the younger girl.

"Hah? You want to go to U.A? Nah, not happening." 

"But why not? It'll only be for a couple minutes." Chris scoffed, tossing her clipboard onto a table as she gave the taller girl her full attention.

"And you think just because you can walk and that you're practically healed means that you can leave the hospital? Oh, no! Not yet! You still have a few more examinations before you can leave the hospital and you can't be moving around too much with that leg. It's only been a month since you've had the bionic leg, but if you more around too much, the leg could tear and cause a significant amount of bleeding. It takes around six months to a year for operations, or rather automail, to function properly! You can't rush it." Chris explained "Give me a good reason why I should allow you to leave the hospital, a reason that'll convince me." Kyoshu's eye twitched at how stubborn Chris was being.

"Well, this isn't the main reason, but I want to see everyone again after practically being gone for an entire month." Chris hummed at that, but it still wasn't enough "But the main reason I want to go is so I can get Katsuki, and if you'll allow it, the rest of my family so I can show them Kuyo. I want them to see that Kuyo is alive and well, as am I." Kyoshu bowed her head "Please allow me to show them, especially our parents, that their youngest child is waiting to see them." Kyoshu looked up at Chris and saw her gaze had softened up at that, she let out a groan before sighing.

"It can't be helped then, but why now? You've been seeing Kuyo-chan for a couple days now, so why today?"

"Well, Aizawa-sensei and Togata-senpai were planning on taking this little girl, Eri-chan, to U.A for the day to show her the preparations of the Cultural Festival so when the day actually comes, she won't be overwhelmed with everything..." she then frowned "I heard she's been hidden away from society for a long time, so the Cultural Festival is a way to welcome her to the world, introduce her to what she's missed out." Kyoshu raised a brow when she noticed that seemed to have flipped a switch in Chris' mind, the girl leaned in close towards the taller girl as stars shun in her eyes.