Chapter 2: Teaser

Sayori ♡ 📞

Eyy Natsuki 😀

What?

How's it going with ya know 😗

I'm gonna have to
stop you right there 😡

Aww don't be mad 😘

😒

😂

😚

Hey..
You told Monika didn't you?

Told Monika about
what? 😁

You did!!
How could you?!!!😠

Calm down it's
not like she'll tell the
whole school 😂

😡

Don't you trust Monika?🙁

Well yeah I do but

I just don't want people
to get the wrong idea

Don't worry we can trust
Monika 😀

And besides it's hard to keep
something like that all to
myself😍🤩🤩🤩

Sayori...

You being all head over

heals for

You can't reply to this conversation

Hell yeah I just blocked her. It's no big deal though, I'll just unblock her the next day. She's probably laughing her ass now. I burried my face on the pillow after throwing my phone away. It's probably somewhere on the headboard or so.

I spun around and come face to face with the ceiling. I really wish I'm someone else. Someone who has a complete family, specifically a mother. Well, my mom left when I was 6 years old. So it's just me and my dad since then.

Ever since she left, things started changing and everything's not the way they were anymore. The sweet and loving dad I had just vanished- and turned into a cold, drunk, and abusive man. Sometimes, it all still felt surreal to me.

I wiped a tear away. Damn I hate this. Showing weakness. But no one knows what I've been through, not even my best friend Sayori.

I had to distance myself from everyone because it will only make me care. And then once they already got a very important role in my life, they just poof- vanish, just like that. And I'm gonna have to fix myself again piece by piece.

PING

I grab my phone from the headboard. My eyebrow twitched after seeing the person's name on the screen.