Chapter 6: Freaky Visions

"I told you I am not doing that!" I yelled at Sayori. For some reason the bottle stopped at me and I chose dare, which was another mistake I can never take back. I thought the girl was gonna get easy at me but I'm wrong.
You see, Sayori dared me to hug the most hottest girl in the room. Which by some reason is another thing I cannot do, and I won't do.

"Aw come on Natsuki don't be a baby, it's only a hug" said the coral haired girl. "And besides you get to complement someone when you do it" Monika added.

I shot them both a glare before huffing in anger. "Not gonna do it. Nope", if they think they could get me to do it then they better try harder.
"Fine don't do it. However I'll tell Yuri a little secret", my eyes widen and I looked at Sayori in disbelief.

My so called best friend was grinning at me, she starts to lean towards Yuri since she's only sitting besides her. And the purple headed idiot just sit there smiling, clearly enjoying the situation.

"WAIT!" Sayori stopped, her smirk never leaving her face. I sighed in defeat, "I'll do it.." I mumbled.

"Nice", Monika laughed. Oh how much I wanted to rip their smirks out of their face. I have no idea what to do! Who the fudge should I hug when all of them are a bunch of trolls!

Yuri is out of the list! Uhhh, how about Monika? I imagine a scenario with the both of us in an awkward position.

Whatever! Monika it is!

I approached her then wrapped my arms around her. "What?!", I heard her say. Then I backed away from her.
All eyes were on us, there was an awkward silence for a moment before Monika said, "Well, Natsuki there's no doubt you would choose me. After all, there were many other boys waiting in line for me" she winked.

The next day I found Monika talking to a guy, and flirting with each other.
I rolled my eyes as I entered the literature club. "Where is she?" Sayori asked.

I placed my bag down on the nearest desk before facing her. "She's just talking to some guy at the hallway. Don't worry though, she'll be back here soon" I said.

"Okey..", Sayori said quietly then took a seat on the chair at the corner.
I saw Yuri giving me a look. "What?" I snapped at her. She just shook her head then continue reading her thick book.

Tomorrow came and it's not any better. Monika is not showing up at the club anymore and Sayori looked like a living corpse. A few weeks passed by and the new member MC decided to leave, things were getting worse because the council will stop the club.

I had to find Monika no matter what it costs. I was wandering around the school and I saw her by the hallway with some other students. They were talking and laughing at each other. And this guy I saw a few weeks ago has his arms around Monika's waist.
He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Disgusting.

"Monika!" I called. She turned around and looked at me, wait, she had a makeup on?! She's giving me a cold look, "Um..who are you?", the heck seriously? I have no time for games!

I approached her. "Sorry to intrude but I need to borrow her thanks!", without a warning, I grab Monika's hand then dragged her along with me.
Leaving them confused.

"What are you doing Natsuki?", I heard her asked. Her voice filled with hate. What's wrong with her? "Taking you to the literature club duh, you've been missing for weeks and the club is nothing without you!" I said.

She stopped on her tracks, making me stop as well. I turned around and faced her, she's like a she-devil with a makeup on. "Don't you see? I don't want to be at the literature club anymore" she said. Wait, what?!