Chapter 33: Just the Way you Are

WARNING: Mature content. Skip the whole thing under this (***)

Read at your own risk!

------------------------------------------------------

Natsuki's POV

It's obvious that this woman in front of me is beyond shock, but I can't blame her. I am too actually, I already reached the limit by saying those things but I can't help it. My body craved for her touch, I want to feel those soft lips of hers, her warmth, her fingers touching me, pleasuring me.

Oh god we didn't even do anything yet and I'm already aroused as hell. But just look at her, staring up at me, had her trapped below me. My whole body is on fire and my face is burning, I don't think I can hold on much longer. So without asking for her consent, I moved closer then started to leave butterfly kisses all over her neck. "Natsuki..", hearing her soft voice and her hot breath hitting my ear is driving me crazy, I want to hear her, I want to feel her even more.

"W-wait Natsuki..d-don't", pushed me away, but with gentleness. Why is she stopping me? Can't she see that I needed her so bad right now? I frowned at her, "Why are you stopping me? This is what you want right?", I asked.

She went silent after that, we stared at each other like a bunch of fools. I manged to free myself from her grip then attacked her neck with kisses again, she was about to stop me when I pinned her hands above her head, making sure that she wouldn't move a muscle.

Her skin is so soft, so warm, and her lavender scent is suffocating me. Like a drug that I couldn't get enough of, craving for more until it eventually became a part of my system. Well, Yuri already became a part of me. "W-wait please Nat stop-", she let out a loud moan when I started to nip and suck on her skin, she tries to brake free but I held her firmly against the ground.

Then my hand went inside her shirt, caressing and touching the soft skin on her stomach. "Natsuki..stop..", she whimpered. I cupped her cheek using my other hand then kissed her, moving sensually as our lips brushed against each other. My hand that's roaming inside her shirt found it's way up to her chest, I took her by surprise when I groped one of her breast then started to touch them, feeling how soft they are despite the fabric on the way. I can't help but envy her, she's blessed with these things while I remain the flat washboard as I am since I was a little kid.

But despite the of..not having a front like she does, I am the one who gets to touch her like this. I have no idea what I'm doing either, this is what my instincts say. But then I felt something wet and warm on my hand that's resting on her cheek, I peeked at eye open to see tears falling and streaming down her cheek, oh god I made her cry!

I quickly moved away from her, sitting on the grass and placing my hand on my mouth as I stare at her in shock. What have I done?

Yuri sit up straight as well, tears are still falling down her cheek while she scratched the back of her head. I placed both of my hands on my face, I feel humiliated, and horrible most of all. "I-I'm so sorry Yuri...", I mumbled. I can't help it, I started to cry.

Maybe Mars was right, maybe I don't deserve her. "N-Natsuki-"

"I get it Yuri", I looked at her and gave her a forceful smile. "I'm a terrible person..", I break down again. I don't want to cry like this in front of her, but the pain in my chest is like hell fire, burning me, until I'm left with nothing but ashes. "No, no Natsuki your not-"

"Mars was right!", I sobbed. "I keep on hurting you since the beginning! I'm not worthy Yuri..you deserve so much better than me..", my throat is starting to hurt from all the crying and sobbing. "Nat-"