Chapter 21: Pen

Yuri's POV

We arrived at the dining room where my parents are together with a familiar face, sitting next to mom is dad and to her other side is my cousin. After introducing Natsuki again, the four of us are sitting and eating our meal in comfortable silence, that is, until mom asked,

"So Natsuki, why don't you tell us a little about yourself", Natsuki's face flushed then looked down, since she's right next to me, I placed my hand on top of hers under the table, she smiled at me then looked at my mom.

"W-well, as Yuri s-said before we share some of our classes and we're both members of the same club", she said. Aww, she's too shy. I suddenly remember the conversation we had with her father, now that's one of the things I will never forget.

Suddenly, my cousin decided to say, "How long have you two been dating?", she asked. She's busy playing with the food using her fork, oh yeah, I haven't mentioned,

Her name's Yukiho Persephone Watson, weird I know. I don't even know why our family decided to give us the names of the gods and goddesses of the Greek mythologies. She's a second year in highschool, oh yeah and she's staying with us. Mom says there's a family crisis back at her home so she needed to stay here.

Then Natsuki said, "Few weeks".

My cousin then gave her a cold, emotionless look. She has short, purple hair, dark blue eyes and wearing glasses, she only wear those when she's at home, she would normally wear contact lens. I can see that Natsuki's nervous the way she looked at her, oh my sweet Natsuki you've got nothing to be nervous about, once you get to know my cousin better-

"I'll just have to warn you in advance, never sleep next to this psycho", she pointed at me. I raised a brow at her, "What are you talking about Yuki?", I smirked. She narrowed her eyes at me, she hated it when someone calls her that, and that someone happens to be me.

"First of all, I told you not to call me that!", despite of being cousins, she's being a denial brat. I know deep down she likes it when I call her by that nickname, I just don't really understand why she has to get mad about it. God she's like Natsuki sometimes.

"Second, girl you have to listen to me, she's a pervert, hear me? A huge PERVERT, I heard she's hiding something in her room, I just don't know what. Must be her toys or something...", she thought for a while then placed her forefinger on her chin. Did she even hear herself?!

Mom just smirked and dad's just eating silently, amusement written all over their faces. Then Natsuki burst out laughing, I looked down in embarrassment.

How dare she humiliate me in front of Natsuki!

"She is, but don't worry, she won't lay a finger on me tonight", Natsuki said. You sure about that? I'll make you scream my name and you won't be able to walk the day after-

"When she spaced out like that, that means she's thinking of 'something' again", I heard Yukiho emphasising the word 'something', I shook my head lightly then narrowed my eyes at her.

We finished our meal and mom and dad decided to have some sleep in their room, they were tired because of the flight, and work. They're only staying for a week and they'll be away again,

It saddens me for the fact that I'll only be with them for a short time and on Christmas brake, but it's okay. They're working and doing all those stuff for me, the least I could do is to do my part as their daughter.

But I'm certain that I'll be okay though, I have my cousin with me and the love of my life. What more could I ever asked for?

"..sex"