Chapter 13: Sweet

Natsuki's POV

I woke up because of the sound of the alarm clock, groaning I turned it off. I just wanted to get some sleep. I was about to doze off again when my phone made a buzzing sound. I decide to ignore it, but then it made the annoying sound again so I grab it near the lampshade.

It's a message from Yuri

Yuri 📞

Goodmorning baby!!!!😄💜💜💜

I raised a brow and held the smile back from forming. Damn it's so early in the morning! Why would she text me around 6:26? Oh yeah, I forgot I have a girlfriend now. I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought, it sounded weird. I hope I could get used to all of this because the feeling is making me shiver.

The hell texting me
so early in the morning?
I just woke up

After I sent it she responded so quickly.

You don't like a good morning
greeting? Want a
good morning kiss instead?
😘😚

My eyes widen, God this girl!

Idiot! The hell are
you talking about? Your
not even here!

😼😼😼

What's with that
sticker?

I'm standing at your
front door

My eyes widen and my feet automatically dragged me downstairs. Opening the front door, Yuri stood there already dressed in school uniform, holding her phone. She smirked as she saw me.

I just stood there not sure what to react and do.

She suddenly leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed madly then gave her a glare. "What are you doing here?", I suddenly recall the memory when she gave me the toy foxy. Then I realized I was still on my sleep clothes, a white oversized shirt and pink short shorts.

This isn't fair, she's already dressed while I just woke up from bed. I suddenly became embarrassed. Then I heard her whistle, "I like it when your hair is down", she then ran her hand over my shoulder length hair.

I smacked her hand away, "Doesn't mean your my lover doesn't mean you get to touch me", she frowned as I said that. "Aww come on Nat!", my heart wouldn't stop beating madly in my chest. "I told you not to call me that!", I remember Sayori calling me with that nickname once, and it's weird.

She thought for a moment, "You don't like that? Well how about, honey?"

"Definitely not!", there's no way anyone could hear her calling me that. It's embarrassing! "Just wait here for a moment, I'll just take a bath and change then we can go", I ran upstairs and didn't wait for her response.

After locking the front door we started to walk together to school. Still, I can't believe we're now an official couple, it sounds strange and nice at the same time.

Flashbacks last Saturday played in my mind again, I'm still embarrassed about the thought of kissing her and I don't know how to react considering we just made out on top of the Ferris Wheel. Then again, it's sweet and romantic, and embarrassing.