Chapter 26: Collar

Natsuki's POV

"Where were you guys last night?! I've been contacting you both nonstop and you didn't even answer any of my calls! I even contacted the police because I thought you both got abducted by aliens or something!", Yukiho said nonstop. The three of us are heading to the cafeteria and the girl just won't shut up.  I received 23 missed calls and 41 unread messages from Yukiho this morning, I think Yuri got more.

"I told you I had a sleepover at Natsuki's house alright? And I'm sorry I didn't contact and told you, we're just busy doing some...stuff", Yuri started twirling and playing with her hair.

I feel my entire face heats up then I looked up and glared at her. "Busy? What do you mean- oh....ohoho~", Yukiho nudged Yuri's arm then she wiggled her eyebrows up and down at me.

"Someone's been doing the dirty dance~", the annoying Yuri's younger version said in a singsong.

"We didn't do anything last night!"

"Her dad interrupted us so-", I slapped  Yuri's arm before she could finish that sentence. While Yukiho is laughing her ass off and leaned against the nearby locker for support. "Must you tell her everything?!", I glared at Yuri.

The idiot smirked at me, "Why not? She is my cousin and she can spread the news around the school, that way everyone will know that your mine", she winked at me.

Before I could slap her again she said, "And you're the one who offered yourself last night remember? You were like 'make me yours Yuri~' and 'no! Stop it not there!' I barely even done anything to you yet you screamed so loud", I'm sure I'm already red as a tomato upon hearing her saying those words. Does she have to imitate and act it?!

I pulled her by her collar then started dragging her towards the janitor's closet, leaving the hysterical Yukiho behind. Once the door is open, I pushed her inside then locked the door behind me. "Natsuki-"

I unbutton my school uniform then tossed it to the side while glaring at the purple haired idiot who now has her eyes wide while staring at me. "Y-your not planning on d-doing this here are you?", she stuttered.

I raised a brow then licked my bottom lip, the act caused her to gulp. I took a step closer towards her then pinned her hands above her head. "Let's continue our previous activity shall we? ", I whispered.

I started kissing her cheek, "B-but Natsuki w-what if-"

"Don't worry, I already locked the door", I mumbled against her skin.
"Then in that case", she flipped us over so now she's the one who has me pinned against the wall.

She smiled at me, I admired how beautiful she was until she leaned in. Our lips about an inch away from each other, "I'm gonna make you scream baby", she said lowly. Her purple eyes turning darker,

I smirked, "I'd like to see you try"

She smiled at me before taking a step back, then started to unbutton her uniform as well. Once her top and skirt is gone- leaving only her undergarments, she started to unhook her bra.

Oh man, this is it. I've been waiting to see those huge pair of mountains for so long!

Then she tossed the fabric to the side-

*RIIIING!*

"AHHHH!", I fall onto the ground with a loud thud. Jesus!

"Hey what happened to you?", I looked up to see my math teacher, along with unfamiliar faces, they're looking down at me. My face started to burn when I remember the dream- no, the nightmare I just had.