Chapter 42: Gunshot

A/N: Ya'll gonna hate me after reading this. Sorry ;w;

Natsuki's POV

"I'd like to thank everyone for participating, especially to our beloved principal for letting Kingdom High's first ever holloween party happen. Now I would like to announce the winners of this night's event, first off, we have the scariest monster category, congratulations Kai Everette from the senior class! Please claim your reward", the girl wearing a white bloody dress came up the stage, tsk her costume isn't even that scary.

"Next time, don't bring Anika to parties like this", I sighed. That girl's a pain, sure she is cute and all but she just have this energy with her and I don't think it'll wear off as long as we're here, she's just having a little too much fun.

"Tired of being a parent already?", Yuri placed her arms around my shoulders and moved her eyebrows up and down at me like an idiot. I scoffed and moved her face away because it's dangerously to me, "I'm never getting tired of taking care of some troublesome kids idiot, also, she's not officially our child yet you know", I glanced at Anika who was playing with little Dave by the table.

"Our child?", I looked at the idiot again, she has this stupid grin on her face, making her look like a retard. "W-well obviously o-ours! Do you want another girlfriend huh?! Then so be it! Find someone else!", I started to walk away from her. Well this is an immature thing to react and do but I can't help it, I have a bit of anger issues okay? And I can't think properly when I'm pissed like hell.

I heard the idiot calling for me from behind but I ignored her and pick up the pace, I was looking at the ground the whole time when all of a sudden, a tall person bumped me, "I'm sorry", I quickly said and made my way towards the exit. Well that's strange, the person's perfume is..familiar. But who cares about a damn perfume? I need to get the hell out of here and cool off somewhere.

But before I can get out through the main door, someone hugged me from behind. Lavender..I sighed, she kissed my cheek and rests her chin on top of my head. "I'm sorry I annoyed you again at some point, I can't help it. I just love you so much", she mumbled and nuzzles her face on the crook of my neck.

Well now she's done it, I probably look like a big red tomato right now. "Your such a big idiot, you know that?", I turned to her and wrapped my arms around her in return, she now has this genuine smile on her face. Damn it why is she so beautiful?
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?", I mumbled.

"No actually", she moved a bit closer, making our noses touch. "Because you caught me..", she smiled and presses her lips against my own. My heart flutters and the annoying butterflies in my stomach erupts again, I can never get used to this. I gladly kissed her back and tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss.

This feels like a fairytale..well..everything is a fairytale as long as this idiot is with me. Love can really make you feel like crazy, it's just..undescribable. And it can turn you into a cheesy retard too dammit! That's just probably me right?

Oh Yuri you idiot I love you so goddamned much.

"Get a room you two", I backed away to see Monika and Sayori grinning at us, I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around Yuri again, man her chest are so-

"Ah the gay is everywhere, can you feel it aye future cousin of mine?", Yukiho is walking towards us with a big grin on her face. "My god what happened to you? Are you okay?", she has this silly grin on her face like Yuri and a fruit punch in hand. "Whaddya talkin' about matey? I'm perfectly fine", she chuckled and drank the whole thing then threw the plastic cup aside.

Wow, talk about drunk pirates.

"Yukiho what the hell happened to you? And why is your cheek red?", it's really red to be honest, like someone slapped her. Maybe someone really did slap her, she chuckled yet again and skipped over to us, "Let's just say I kissed this bitch and she kissed me back, but then she slapped me and told me she didn't like me and ran away. Yay happy life", she grinned and started to sway her hips, dancing with the beat.