Chapter 52: Love Always Prevail

Yuri's POV

Anger scorched through my veins as I heard my love mentioned the devil who brought dismay to her entire years of existence. That scoundrel..that fiend! T-that monster! How dare he interrupted our love making session for the 2nd time already! And most importantly, how dare he call Natsuki at this hour after all the things that he's done to her!

I was about to take her phone away but unfortunately she saw it coming, she gave me a look as if it's alright but I know it's not. And hearing that bastard's voice made me wanna rip the couch to shreds.

"Natsuki-"

"What do you want?", she cut him off, speaking in a rather monotone voice. I couldn't quite figure out what Natsuki feels about this based off her expression, but what I do know is that she needed emotional support for this. I couldn't just disturb and take her phone away too even though that bastard doesn't have the rights to communicate with her. I carefully pressed my hand on her thigh to reassure her, I know my mind's living in the sinful pit of oblivion but I know where I stand alright? Especially at a time like this.

"Honey..I know things are a little bit rough for you right now but-"

"A LITTLE?! A LITTLE ROUGH FOR ME?! FUNNY OF YOU TO SAY THAT AFTER YOU ATTEMPTED TO TAKE MY FUCKING LIFE AWAY!", I jumped back at her sudden outburst.

Nothing can possibly be more scarier than this, her eyes are filled with hate and she's fuming. "YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE DAD! I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED! YOU PROMISED TO NEVER HURT ME ANYMORE YET YOU FUCKING WANT ME DEAD ANYWAY! You've always treated me like a damn punching bag! What did I ever do to you huh?! What did I fucking do?! It's not my fucking fault that mother died! I did everything you asked even if it's against my will or not!"

"N-Natsuki-", I flinched when she stood up from the couch with her phone in hand.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH! YOU'RE THE WORST DAD YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN THE WORST FUCKING PERSON EVER LIVED!!", Natsuki's loosing it I know, I don't want rage to fully consume her because everyone knows that it won't do any good at all. She was about to throw her phone away when I stood up and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She thrashed around, trying to brake loose from my grip but she already knows that no matter what she does, I'll never let her go.

I can't stand seeing my love like this, she can cuss and yell all she wants at her dad through the phone I don't care at all, she needs me, and it's my job to stay by her side no matter what the circumstances are. She's getting really violent each second and even slapping my arms to shoo me away, "I FUCKING HATE HIM!", it was too late for me to stop her this time. It all happened so fast.

Her phone's now on the floor, shattered into pieces. I know Natsuki has anger issues, but I honestly didn't expect her to do that. I mean she just threw her phone away for goodness sakes and she's still thrashing and trying to push me away. Her father's a horrible person, I know, she could've at least talked to him..but I guess talking through the phone is not enough, maybe she's just not ready just yet or the sudden call just..shocked her.

The horrible heart arching twinge krept through my veins and sending prickles of pain in my entire system upon hearing the sound of Natsuki's faint sobs, she had stopped struggling to break loose and I didn't even noticed it. She's just standing there..leaning against me. As if she's drained, all the energy left her body, leaving her like a limp of soulless mush. That was such an appalling way to exaggerate the situation Yuri, quit talking to yourself!

Though I'm a little nervous, I don't want to flare the fuel by mistake. But sometimes you don't have to say a thing in order for the person to know that you care for them, everyone already knows that action speaks louder than words. So I just held her there between my arms, in hopes of it to make her feel at least a little better. Oh Natsuki of all people, why must it be you? You don't deserve this at all..and it pains me seeing you like this..