Chapter 45: Stay by your Side

Natsuki's POV

"For the last time, I don't want to see your hideous face so get out of here or else I'll call the nurse to drag you out!", I yelled at the bitch who's hiding behind Yukiho. I was happy to see Anika and Yukiho entered the room just now but not this bitch too, it's too early to deal with her this early in the morning. Oh how bad I wanted to pick all of the stuff from the shelf and slap her with it, and pile all of the things in the bin over there, she is a piece of trash after all, my hatred for this girl is too much.

"Natsuki let me at least explain-", I cut the bitch off. "You have nothing to explain after all of the shit that you've done so get your fucking ass out of here!", I yelled. Then I felt someone nudged my side, I turned to Monika and glared at her. "Language Natsuki, there's a child here", she said lowly. I scanned the room to look for Anika, and there she is, between Yuri's arms and hugging her tight. 

I swear I have anger issues, I'm now mad at the Martian and myself.

Yukiho slowly came up to me, but of course bitch ass Mars is trailing behind her. She stopped when she saw the look that I'm giving her, I'm probably giving her the 'if you come any closer with that bitch I'll sue you' face. She sighed, "Natsuki, I know you and my girlfriend aren't getting along but please just hear me out? At least do it for me?", she gave me the puppy dog eyes.

Curse the gods for making her look exactly like Yuri ugh! But wait a minute, "Hold up, girlfriend?", I questioned. Yukiho grinned and the bitch hid her face, she's sticking really close to Yukiho. Did someone applied superglue on them or something?

Then there's a loud and piercing scream. I had to literally cover up my ears, Sayori needs to control herself, she's giggling and jumping around next to Monika, it's like she won a fucking lottery. "I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!", Sayori did a weird dance. I wish someone can take a video of her, she looks hilarious with that terrible dance she's doing, I'm not even sure if it's called a 'dance'.

"Pay up Monika!", she held a hand out to her while smirking at her slightly taller girlfriend, making the girl groan while mumbling something. These guys bet on everything, and I bet Monika started it, as usual.  "You know Monika, you shouldn't start a bet if you'll keep loosing in the end", Yuri chuckled.

Sayori laughed and did her weird victory dance again when Monika handed her what it seems to be the reward money. "I know I know, I didn't know these two had it in them, wait, how did you even work it out?", Monika glanced at the two. They look confused while standing there, I sure hell am confused as well, other than the fact that Sayori is performing a ritual, I'm curious. How the hell did they ended up together, I thought they hated each other.

Oh well, I guess that stupid saying is true then. The more you hate, the more you fuck, oh wait that doesn't sound right. Quite appealing to be honest but that's not it..I don't know, I forgot.

And then Yukiho started explaining, how Mars barged in the house and making an attempt to steal food and all those revenge plot that she planned bla bla bla. And how they started making out outside while it's still raining, it brought back memories though, Yuri and I also did those cheesy things, not giving a damn if we're soaking wet from the rain.

Whilst Yukiho is telling the rest of the story, I glanced at the love of my life. Little Anika is sitting on her lap, facing her and giggling while she makes those silly faces. It made me smile, up to now, and for the rest of my days, I'll be forever grateful that I have her as my girlfriend, no matter what happens, I'll always love her with all my heart, even if she acts a bit of an idiot sometimes. Rephrase that, all the time.

She must've felt me staring at her because she turned to me, her purple orbs met mine again, making my heart skip a beat. It feels like everything is on slow motion around me when she smiled, her sweet and charming smile. She never failed to make me feel this way, she never failed to make me happy. I'm glad she's mine, my girlfriend, my Yuri, my sweet idiot.