♡ Prologue ♡

As my years of highschool were over Chan and I chose to take the same courses. Chan wanted to take over his parents company while I wanted to do something in business as well.

Chan and I went on cute little dates every day and always had fun.

One day my mom called me and told me that I had 1 month till we moved to Canada.

Why

Why now

Why when I finally have someone who loves me.

It was a cold foggy evening and I asked Chan to meet me in the park. It had been 2 weeks before the news my mom had told me and I couldn't come to tell Chan right away.

I sat down on the swings, I rocked back and forth and stared at Chan.

I felt my heart slowly breaking.

"Chan..." I whispered softly.

"Yes?"

"My mom's moving to Canada.."

He suddenly looked to me by surprise.

"And I have to go with her." I said as I felt tears roll down my cheek.

He looked at me and I could tell his heart was breaking as well.

He took a deep breath and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Minseo remember the day of my birthday?"

"Yes."

"Remember how I said no matter where you go you'll always come back to me no matter what happens." He sighed. He leaned closer towards me and stroked my hair.

"Minseo..just make sure to call me everyday" he smiled.

Why is he so calm.

We sat down for a good 4 hours just talking about the things we should do before I left.

I looked at the time and it was getting pretty late.

"I have to go home and help my mom pack" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Minseo." He said as he cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

~~~

*one week later*

At the Airport

Chan dropped me off at the airport. My mom came along so it was a bit awkward since she hasn't really talked to him much.

We walked to put away our suitcases and Chan followed me as he carried the heavy ones.

I suddenly found 8 boys yelling as they ran through the entrance.

"Chan what the hell!? Who called them?!" I yelled.

"They really care about you why wouldn't I?" He laughed as he waved his hands so the boys could come towards us.

I didn't want them to come because I couldn't deal with them crying as I left them forever.

I don't want to leave..

But I have to.

The boys came running to me and they all gave me a big hug.

"We made you something.." Jeongin said as he passed me a box.

I opened it and found piles of papers and pictures.

"These are our memories we had together.. we all wrote little notes that you can read anytime you get lonely or miss us." Seungmin said as he gave me a tight hug.