♡ 08 ♡

Jisung's POV

"Jisung! Come here!"

I heard someone yell from downstairs. I got up and ran to see who it was, the voice was so familiar but who did it belong to?

I ran down the stairs and found Minho standing I didn't of me. I reached for his hand and he suddenly screamed. Someone pulled him away from me.

"JISUNG HELP ME!" He screamed, I saw the tears in his eyes. He was hurt, he needed our help. I ran after him and when I got outside there was nothing to be found. It was a normal street, everything was dark and the crickets chirped as if nothing happened.

"Jisung." I turned around and found a hooded man strangle me.

"NOO!" I screamed. I was out of breath, I felt my forehead and sweat streamed down my forehead continuously. I shared the room with Jeongin since I slept over, and when I looked over at him he was staring at me with a concerned look.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a raspy morning voice.

"Y-yeah..I just thought about Minho.." I replied.

I grabbed my laptop from my backpack and opened it up. I've heard that Minho wanted to become an interviewer, let's see if he did anything online..

I searched up his name and a few things popped up.

Lee Minho faking his reports!?

Lee Minho back at it again! Wonder what he'll do next.

Interviewer Lee Minho, creating false rumours about idols and having secret relationships with them just to get attention?

"Hey, Jeongin come here for a second.." I signalled him to come sit beside me and watch these videos.

We watched the videos from older dates to most recent.

"NOO people have been attacking him online!? That's disgusting!" Jeongin yelled.

We continued to watch some videos.

He was happy at first, but as we continued to watch the videos that were up to date..he didn't seem like him.

He looked dead inside.. he faked a smile then dropped it right away once the idol continued to talk.

"I wonder if he's alright..." I sighed.

We continued to watch videos until one popped up in our recommendations...

"Lee Minho..Commits Suicide Because Of Hate Comments?" I looked at Jeongin as both of our eyes widened. What the hell was this!? Is Minho okay...

My heart dropped at the fact that our friend may not even be alive.

"We gotta show the others! Like NOW!" I yelled, Jeongin got off the bed and grabbed the laptop as we ran down the stairs yelled at all of them to come out of their rooms.

~~~

Once I sat everyone down and explained to them, they were all devastated.

"But Social Media always lies.." Changbin stated, everyone agreed.

"Hey..while we were talking I found something." Minseo said as she showed us the phone.

Lee Minho's Very Close With Model Hwang Hyunjin.

Woojin glared at her screen for a while until his eyes widened, "This is really recent! It was about 2 months ago." Everyone looked at Woojin puzzled, Minseo stood up from her seat and ran to the kitchen.

"What's up with her?" Jeongin asked as he followed her into the kitchen.

"Wait...let her be, she's probably up to something." Changbin said as he pulled Jeongin back.

"Anyways Jisung how have you been?" He asked me with a serious face.

"Great...guys I'm really sorry... I didn't know what to do so I ran away from the problem instead of facing it." I curled myself into a ball as I sat down on the couch.

"Jisung, Chan started it but the day you watched him beat Minho up you held back, you didn't help him..you ran back into the class." Woojin sighed.

"I was scared."

"Minho trusted you the most Jisung...you're the reason why he started pushing us away." Changbin stated but this time his tone got softer as if he wanted to comfort me.

"But what's happening now isn't your fault..once we find Minho, let's make up." He got up and ruffled my hair before he walked into the kitchen.

Minseo's POV

I left the boys in the living room and headed straight to the kitchen.

I knew who to call.

Seungmin worked in the same Company as Hyunjin, which means he could help me get some info on him.

I pulled out my phone and dialled his number hoping for him to pick up.

"Seungmin.."

"Yes?" He replied.

"I've met up with Jisung, Woojin, Changbin, and Jeongin..we need to meet up. All of us." I heard Seungmin taking a deep breath on the other side of the line, he pushed for a second before he continued.

"They're talking to Jisung!? Since when!? What's the matter?" A distressed tone in his voice appeared, he knew something was up.

"Minho's..he's missing and we checked the rumours they've said he committed suicide." I explained him the whole story in details and I heard Seungmin's voice crack.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"So Hyunjin is a model in your agency and I want you to call him right now and ask him to meet up with us at Woojin's place..you come as well!" I stated before ending the call.

"I'll be there in a few."

"Who was that?" Changbin asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"I called Seungmin, he has his ways of contacting Hyunjin, they'll come soon. I hope."

"It'll be a mess though. We aren't really on good terms with him." Changbin said, pouring a cold glass of strawberry milk for himself.

"Want some?"

"No, I'm good"

"Should I call Chan over as well?" I asked.

Changbin looked down at his strawberry milk and hesitated before answering, "I don't think any of us are ready to deal with him anytime soon.."

"Alright I understand."

~~~

The boys and I planned to make flyers and pass them around throughout the afternoon as we waited for Seungmin's call. We weren't 100% sure if Hyunjin would actually agree to see us again.

I was in downtown handing people flyers. People were pushing and shoving me around, some threw the papers in my face as they looked at me with disgust.

I continued to hand around the flyers until someone bumped into me, the flyers flew all over the place. I ran around to pick them up and the man that bumped into me helped as well.

I looked up at him and those freckles seemed very familiar.

"Lee Felix?"

"What? Do you know me?"

"It's me, Minseo!"

His facial expression changed and I watched him stare at me. He looked at me as if he's seen a ghost.

"H-how.."

"If you aren't busy..I'd like to talk to you." I said.

The perfect timing.

I need all the boys to make up.

Including Felix.