♡ 26 ♡

Minseo's POV

I woke up the next morning with Chan next to me, cuddling into my chest, "what are you doing." I laughed as he tickled me. "Talking to my baby of course, you're going to be a mother, I want to bond with my child." He pouted as he continued to mumble things. "What are you saying?" I asked. "That baby's mother is beautiful." He softly smiled starting to shower me with kisses. "Stopppp." I laughed. "I can't let you out of my sight, not even for a minute." He booped my nose. "Why not?" I asked.

"You're pregnant Minseo! I can't leave you alone, you're too clumsy!" He sighed and I pushed him away with a pout. "No." I whined. "I'm kidding, I love you." He giggled. "I love you too." I pecked his lips and stood up from the bed. "Where are you going to?" He asked tugging onto my arm. "Don't worry I'll be right back, baby wants something to eat." I said. "Which one?" He raised an eyebrow. "Me!" I laughed. "Alright hurry up then." He said and watched me walk away.

Once I got my snack I walked back into our bedroom, but something was different when I opened it, it wasn't out bedroom anymore, it was a living room. An oddly familiar one. "Hello?" I whispered looking around for Chan. "Hey y/n!" A voice came closer to me and pulling me into the couch. "Wait be careful the baby-" I looked down at my stomach and it wasn't a full belly anymore, I wasn't pregnant? "Where's Chan?" I asked. "What do you mean Minseo?" Woojin asked. "Where's Bang Chan?" I repeated walking closer to the boys. "Minseo...Chan died 4 years ago." Jeongin whispered as he sat down beside me. "What!? He was just here." I looked around the room, it was Woojin's house, the place we hung out at. "This doesn't make sense!!!" I screamed. "Minseo. Chan died the day of his wedding." Seungmin held my hand and sighed. "Yeah, you got married! Suck it up, you have a new life." Hyunjin laughed as he opened the door, that was kind of cold even for Hyunjin to say. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late, Channie was holding me back." Felix entered the room with a little boy in his arms. "Had to get him ice cream." He awkwardly laughed. "Whose kid is that?" I asked. "It's yours silly!" Minho and Jisung said in sync. "But Channie?" I asked. "Yeah! We named him after the one and only Christopher Bang!" Felix said handing me the small child. "Mommy!!! Daddy took me to the mall today and we ate lots of ice cream!" The little boy giggled as he hugged me. "Babe, it's time to go home now, Chan's getting tired." Felix said pulling me up. "What? Babe!?" I yelled I confusion. "Well duh, you're my wife what else am I supposed to call you?" Felix asked a bit confused. "Chill dude, Minseo's probably messing around." Changbin laughed smacking the back of Felix's head.

This doesn't make sense.

"I need to go" I mumbled, running into the bathroom. The bathroom was pitch black, I opened the light and I was suddenly laying in a hospital bed.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!! WHATS HAPPENING!!???" I screamed, and Chan ran up to me. He kissed me once last time, "I love you Minseo." He whispered. I opened my eyes backing away from the kiss and he wasn't there, he was wearing a black mask.

"I love you Minseo."

He pulled off the mask, scars all over his face.

A fresh bullet wound in his stomach.

"Chan you're bleeding..." I yelled.

"I love you Minseo." He whispered again falling to the floor.

I stood up from the bed and looked at the floor, there was nothing but red rose petals replacing the area he fell on. "CHAN!!?"

The petals changed, they were rose petals anymore, they turned into blood coming closer and closer to me.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"