♡ 07 ♡

Minseo's POV

"Do you talk to any of the boys anymore?" I asked, Woojin looked up and me and took a deep breath, "once you left Chan became more stressed, mostly because of his parents and fought with one of us every single day..eventually we pulled apart." He sighed.

"But some of us keep in touch, Seungmin never left his side, and turns out Hyunjin works under their company as well!"

"I KNEW HE'D BECOME AN AMAZING MODEL!" I cheered but stopped yelling once I heard someone unlocking the door.

"Hyung I brought some left over chicken for dinner-

A young boy with red dyed hair walked in, he had foxy eyes and smiled at Woojin awkwardly.

"Umm Woojin Hyung..who is this..?" He asked shyly as he glanced at me and looked back.

"It's Minseo!" Woojin replied signalling him to come closer.

"W-wait... JEONGIN!?" I yelled.

"Yeah..I forgot to tell you, Jeongin lives with me since his parents live too far from his college."

"Woah, Minseo..it's been years you've changed so much!" Jeongin was still caught by surprise, he continued to look puzzled as he stared at my face.

"Wait Hyung..did you tell her about the third person who lives in this house?"

"Who me?" I heard someone with a deep voice say as they walked out from the bathroom, they were drying their wet hair.

"Yes..Changbin." Jeongin muttered.

"What happened to formalities!?" The buff man yelled as he threw his towel at Jeongin.

"Yo Changbin! It's me Minseo!" I waved watching his jaw drop. He looked at me surprised at first but then charged right at me.

He plopped into me giving me a big hug then pulled back.

"You got got us into so much trouble Minseo...THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" He yelled as he smacked my shoulder lightly.

I fake cried as Jeongin and Woojin ate their chicken.

*BANG BANG*

We suddenly heard someone banging at the door.

Woojin ran to get it and everything went silent after that.

"It's...Jisung.." he said peeking through the window.

"What!? We haven't seen him in years..." Jeongin said in shock.

"Lemme at that little fucker!" Changbin growled as he got up from the couch.

"Wait it doesn't make sense, if he hasn't seen you guys in so long maybe somethings wrong..." I said pulling Changbin back onto the couch.

Woojin opened the door and let him in.

Jisung had dyed his hair orange, it was bright but suited him. He was out of breath and his clothes were drenched.

"Are you okay?" I asked handing him my blanket.

"Yeah I'm fine, thank you Minseo.." he smiled as he faced the other members.

"WHY IS HE SO CALM ABOUT THIS!? He just saw Minseo after so long and he recognized her within seconds it took me a while to realize it was her." Jeongin yelled.

"That's not the point right now..guys." Jisung muttered.

"Somethings up, I've been doing some research and it's about Minho.." he sighed.

"What about him?" Changbin asked.

"You know, after that fight we lost touch and he pushed himself away from everyone.. even me." I found a small tear roll down his left cheek as he continued to talk.

"Is something the matter? What happened to him?" Woojin asked sounding more concerned than ever.

"He's missing.. I went to his therapist knowing he still goes to one but they told me that he's been missing for over a month." Jisung cried.

"I didn't want to tell anyone because you guys were probably still bad at me, so I looked for him on my own but now it's serious..I found a note and it doesn't sound so good." He rolled himself in a ball and leaned against Woojin who hugged the younger boy.

"It's okay Jisung..we'll find him, he's probably alright! We know he's a strong man he can go through anything!" I said trying to lighten his mood.

"Jisung, let's all stay the night here and deal with it tomorrow.. okay?" Woojin said as he lead everyone to their own rooms.

"Goodnight!" I said as I closed my door.

"Goodnight Minseo!" The boys said in sync.

It makes me happy, that we're together again.

We just need to find a way to make everyone come back together.

We need them to make up.

And

Become friends again.

A/N:

There's probably a few grammar errors but I'll re check them in the morning..goodnight <3 also two chapters posted today because I haven't been active all week..sorry! I got caught up with the flu and I'm hella sick.