♡ 11 ♡

Chan's POV

We found Felix holding a frying pan, he zoned out with his mouth wide open. "I-I smacked him with the f-frying pan.." the boy was puzzled at what he just did which made me laugh a bit. "Alright, someone bring me a chair and some rope, he could lead us to something if he's connected to all of this.."
Everyone nodded and went to to their own things while I picked the man up and placed him on the chair that Changbin brought me. Minseo stood behind me frightened, she held onto the back of my shirt and tugged on it. "What's the matter..?" I hummed, turning back to face her.

"Chan..I'm scared what if he gives us information. What will we do?" Her voice cracked as she looked down terrified. "It'll be alright. If he tells us, we'll find Minho." I cupped her cheek and gave her a light kiss on the forehead to calm her down. Honestly I haven't dealt with anything like this in a while.

I watched everyone leave the room and closed the doors shut, I slapped the man back to reality as he opened his eyes. He had no humanity in those eyes, they were dull, with no emotion at all. I walked back and forth waiting for him to gain a sense of where he was. "What am I doing here..." the man groaned as he looked around the room. Anger filled me and I held his chin up forcing him to look me in the eyes. "Who sent you here!?" I growled as he continued to glare at me. "That's something you should know." He simple said shrugging me off. I took a quick look at him before punching his face, "I won't go easy on you. You hurt our youngest, I won't let that go anytime soon." I leaned his chair forwards and pocked my index finger on his forehead, giving him the hint.

"What is it for me?" He snapped back. I looked around in thought for a while until it hit me. "I'll let you go." I said calmly, I know it's the wrong choice to make but he could give us something we need. "What have you done with our friend...Lee Minho?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared down at him, the guy pulled back and let out a loud chuckle. "Alright, the boy's been a pain in the ass for a while so I wouldn't mind giving him back." He continued to laugh with the most disgusting tone. I couldn't help but slap the sense back into him.

I unwrapped the rope around his arms as the man continued to blabber random words. "He's in a shed, around a forest. That's all I can say for now." The guy was dumb for letting out this information easily. "You really think I was gonna let you off this easily?" I took my gun that hung loose on the side of my buckle and knocked him out cold. Seconds after I heard Jisung walk in with a tray of water, he dropped it as his jaw opened wide. "What the hell did you do to him!?" He yelled in panic. "We aren't teenagers anymore, the cops are useless at this point. I know where Minho is let's go." I didn't hesitate, I grabbed my coat from the hook and walked towards the front door.

"Chan...where are you going?" I heard Minseo ask in her soothing voice. "That dumbass told us where Minho was, but we don't know which forest the shed he's in is..." I scratched my head thinking about the several places we'd have to visit. "I'll call Felix downstairs and we'll go to one of them, let's split up in pairs of 2, Jeongin is feeling better so he can tag along with Jisung and Changbin. "With F-Felix?" My voice stuttered as I looked at her concerned. I know things happened in the past but I can't...trust them together, not like I don't trust Minseo with Felix but you never know when your heart goes crazy for someone. They still care about each other and things could happen without a trace. Minseo walked up to me as if she read my mind, "trust me...it's alright." She smiled and walked out with Felix as she skipped beside him into his red mustang. I love everything about her, she knows what goes on in my head and she knows how to deal with it. Minho better be alright.

Minseo's POV

Felix drove us to a forest further away from the city. It was getting darker but we had no time, Felix passed me a flashlight and we headed off into the forest, "Minseo, truly not to get lost Alright? Stay behind me." He said as he grabbed onto my hand. I followed behind him looking around for a shed. "Felix, I'm seriously worried Minho doesn't deserve that." I sighed as I felt my heart drop, "what I'd they hurt him." I felt my voice getting quieter. "It's going be alright, we're not teenagers anymore we can do this." Felix smiled and tightened his grip around my hands. It suddenly hit me, we aren't teenagers anymore, the Chan I once knew isn't Chan anymore, he's going to get married to another women and I can't do anything about it and neither can he. But this isn't the right time to think about these things, I have to focus on finding Minho.

As Felix and I continued to look around my phone suddenly started buzzing. "Who is it?" Felix asked. I picked up my phone, "it's Jisung.." I glanced up at Felix a bit worried. "Hello?" I asked hoping someone would answer. "MINSEO!! GET OVER HERE NOW! SOMETHING JUST.. SOMETHING JUST." Jisung started blabbering on and on, his voice started to cut out. "Where are you guys? We'll come right away." I demanded. "We're at the forest near the lakeshore, turns out the shed wasn't in a forest-" suddenly Jisungs voice cut off with a scream. "AHHHHH NO!! NO NONONONO THIS CANT BE!" Changbin screamed in the background and I heard Jisungs phone hit something before everything cut off. "Hello? Jisung? Jisung! What happened!?" I tried calling him back but the call wasn't getting through.

"Get in the car now! I'll tell the others about this but we need to go to the lake shore NOW!" I grabbed Felix's hand and ran back into the car.

"They better be okay...please." I mumbled to myself as Felix silently drove.

Once we finally got there someone suddenly stopped us. "Changbin!? What happened!?" I yelled as I forced Felix to stop the car, running out to hug him.

"And what are you covered in?"

"BLOOD!?"

A/N:

Oh my god I completely forgot to finish this, but I came up with a bunch of ideas to make the storyline better, I'll write more tomorrow ❤️❤️