♡ 15 ♡

Chan's POV

"Dad! Daddy!!!" I small voice yelled from behind me. I turned around to find a young boy hugging one of my legs. "There you are!" Minseo laughed as she ran after the younger boy. "Chan go pack his things we need to go take him to his swim practice!" Minseo pecked my cheek and ran after the little boy." "Is he mine?" I asked. "What are you thinking, of course this is your son...plus you also have a daughter." Minseo giggled as she rubbed her belly. "W-what." I felt my heart melt. "The doctors said that we might have a girl! I can't wait to dress her up in cute little dresses." She squealed. Wow. Starting a new family with the woman I love. The love of my life holding both my..no. Our children in her arms as I watch over them. This is everything I've wanted ever since I met her. She didn't know but I thought about our future every day, every night. Wanting to spend the rest of my life with her was my biggest goal. I started walking to my family with a smile on my face. "Daddy I'm gonna be late for practice!" The boy huffed. "I'm coming." I chuckled. As I got closer and closer their smiles faded away. Minseo's look that was once filled with joy was now filled with anger and hatred. "You don't deserve this family." She yelled, sudden tears rolling down her face. "I hate you. Whenever I'm around you my life is miserable." She screamed. "Stop. Please make this stop. I love you Minseo." I walked over to her but the room went dim, blood spread across the floors. "The cold dagger that was once in her before will keep coming back, every time it will grow stronger and stronger until it eventually kills her." It wasn't Minseo who spoke up before..it was HANA!? "Miss me?" She laughed, it was terrifying. She sliced Minseo's throat as if it was nothing. "MINSEO NO!"

"MINSEO NO!" I woke up suddenly feeling the brightness of the sun hit my eyes. I looked down and tears were falling onto the blanket. I quickly wiped them away and looked to the side. Minseo was fast asleep and I let out a sigh...atleast she wasn't hurt. She was holding one of my hands tightly, it felt nice and warm. "Chan?" She whispered trying to open her eyes. "Are you alright?" She asked. "Y-yeah I'm great." I lied. I wasn't okay, I felt horrible, even if it was a dream everything went downhill will I even be able to face my parents and tell them that I've fallen for Minseo instead of some rich daughter that they're trying to arrange me with.

Minseo's POV

Started a family with Chan would be nice. We go down two different paths. I love him and I know he's loves me but so many things are stopping us from being together. I want to have children and live in a house together. Go one cute dates like we used to. But people drift apart.

"MINSEO NO!" I heard Chan yell trying to catch his breathe. Must've been a nightmare again. I didn't want him to know I was awake so I quickly closed my eyes when he looked at me. His heard was beating really fast. I was able to feel his pulse since his hands are wrapped around mine. Tears!! Wait is he crying. I could let him cry alone, he's already been alone once I can't do this again. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah I'm great." He huffed but I knew something was up. I stood up from my side of the bed and walked outside. "Where are you going?" He asked pulling me back. "I gotta go check on Jisung." I smiled and shut the door as I walked out. "Hey Minseo" Minho clung onto my arm. "I see your all energetic huh." I laughed. "Yeah...but I'm worried about Jisung, he hasn't woken up yet and I'm worried sick." Minho sighed pulling away from me. Out of all of us, Minho was the most concerned about Jisung, he was worried sick. Jeongin told me he kept waking up whenever he had a nightmare but he still got the amount of sleep he needed, plus we gave him some medication to stick with for a while until he got better. "Jisungs awake." Hyunjin tapped my shoulder before he walked into the bathroom with a toothbrush.

I rushed into his room and felt Minho hover behind me. "Hey Minseo." Jisung laughed weekly. "Are you feeling better?" I asked feeling his forehead. "Yeah, How long have I been out?" He asked. "4 to 5 days?" I poked his head in concern. "But don't worry you did wake up from time to time and we have you a bit of food before you knocked out." I awkwardly laughed. "We have good news." I smiled and moved to the side so Jisung and face Minho. His eyes teared up and he started smiling like crazy. "NO WAY!" He yelled trying to get up from his bed. "No you stay in bed I'll come to you." Minho demanded, running over to Jisung to give him a hug. "I missed you so much man." Jisung dug his head into the crook of Minho's neck and cried. "I'm back aren't I!" Minho smiled once more trying to show us that he wasn't in pain. No one knows what this boys been through, yet he still acts so calm.

"I'm so sorry, this was all my fault I should've been more careful. The media got to me then that man attacked me when I walked home on that rainy night. He didn't hesitate or want to start a fight he simply drugged me and took me to a dark place." Minho began crying alongside Jisung. "Minho. It's not your fault you know. I did this on my own free will, I did research to look for you on my own, I wanted to find you. I missed you just as much as you missed me." Jisung pulled away and wiped Minho's tears away. "But you got hurt." Minho sniffled. "I got hurt for you silly, so it's not so bad and now I have a pretty cool scar." Jisung stood up all mighty but fell back onto the bed. "Alright you losers, keep talking I'll go grab some snacks from downstairs." I waved to them and headed down the stairs. They needed privacy so I let them be.

"Minseo."

"We need to talk. Something happened and I can't tell anyone but you." Someone said as they walked up behind me.

"Why not?" I asked.

"We need to figure this out together, that's what the letter directed. They're trying to split us apart and we can't have them do that." He whispered in my ear and quickly walked into the kitchen to avoid everyone else.

This is just the start of a dangerous journey..and there's no turning back.

A/N:

This chapter sucked I'll update a better and more interesting one tomororw! See you later cuties don't forget to vote and leave a comment🥰❤️