♡ 21 ♡

Chan's POV

My wedding day, the day I dreamt about every day, has finally come. But there's one small difference, the person I imagined it to be with wasn't here, It was someone else. It was around 4pm and I prepared my outfit for the wedding, we had no clue what the bride was wearing and knowing Nari she could pull off anything. I know this sucks and I'm an asshole for doing this, but I promised myself not to love Nari, but continue to respect her as a woman.

Once everyone left me alone in the room I opened the gift, it was a cassette tape. I pressed play and the audio seemed like it would match something. "It was Minseo's voice...and Felix's." I mumbled to myself as I continued to listen. "Felix too close, I can't do this..." she kept pushing him away, were they drunk? I rewind the tape and heard something else. "Minseo you idiot this is soju not water!" I heard Felix laugh, these two idiots can't handle alcohol. "I love you Channie" Minseo whispered. What!? Was she thinking Felix was me!?" I continued to fast forward and heard their conversation, it seemed like they were talking in the car. She told him she thought it was me. I was right! "Felix I can't stay in this car, I'm walking home." She pushed him away once again and that's where the tape ended when a crashing sound came up. She probably dropped the tape. I was about to pause it until I heard her soft voice.

"I know it's too late Chan, but I do love you, Goodluck!" She whispered and I could hear her voice cracking as she held back her tears. That tone in her voice sounded as if she was about to cry.

I wish I could stop this wedding and go back but I messed up too much already.

It's time to continue what I started.

To a new life.

A life that I have to live without.

Lee Minseo.

A/N:

heh sorry short chapter huh? 😂😂❤️