♡ 02 ♡

It was the day of the interview and I only had 30 minutes left before 6.

I quickly changed into formal clothing and ran out the house. I took my car keys out of my purse and unlocked the car. I quickly hopped in and drove off.

~~~

I entered the building with a huge logo 'CB' on it.
The building was well designed, it was gorgeous!
I walked to the front counter and asked the lady where the interviews were held.

She pointed towards the staircase and I immediately left after she passed me my guest pass.

I sat down on a chair waiting for my turn to come.

~~~

"Lee Minseo! Lee Minseo?" I heard someone say.

I got up and walked into the interveiw room.

I found 3 women and 2 men sitting down in formal clothes while holding their clip boards.

"Good evening Ms. Lee." A man said as I greeted myself.

I took a seat on a chair in front of them as they began asking me personal questions.

"Why do you want this job?" A women spoke up as she glared at me showing no emotions.

"Well.. every since I was in highschool I always wanted to work for a big company like this. Once I graduated I was accepted into a university in Canada and graduated from there." I spoke calmly as they looked at me impressed.

"So you must be able to speak many languages, an I right?" A man spoke.

"Yes, I could speak English, German, korean and a bit of Japanese and Cantonese." I stayed and they looked even more impressed than before.

Throughout the whole interview they continued to ask me questions and every time I answered they wrote something down on the clip board.

Once I was done they took a deep breath and continued to talk.

"We'll contact you by tonight. We'll let you know whether you got in or not." A women smiled as I waved goodbye.

~~~

I grabbed my purse and headed down to the lobby. As I walked into the elevator I found a tall young man, somewhere around my age. I looked at his face and he looked very familiar.

"Seungmin?" I whispered.

Just in case it wasn't him I tried to say it as quietly as I could.

He suddenly looked at me confused and his eyes widened as he stared.

"Wait.. it can't be" he shook his head.

"M-Minseo!?" Seungmin asked as he bent down to look at my face.

"Yes, how are you!" I smiled. He looked at me and his face lightened up. He pulled me into a big hug and rocked me back and fourth.

"I missed you so much! When did you come back?" He asked as he pulled back.

"Just yesterday.."

"Then why didn't you call me!?" Seungmin yelled as the elevator door opened.

"I've lost all my contacts!! I don't have anyone's phone number.."

"Wait not even Chan..?"

"No.." I sighed.

"How about you? Do you still hang out with the boys?" I asked as we walked out of the elevator.

"No... we took our own paths, I haven't seen them in 2 years Seungmin laughed...I honestly don't know where they are right now." He looked really sad when he said that.

"I miss the old days."

"Me too" I mumbled.

"Anyways did you know that our CEO is-

Someone suddenly interrupted Seungmin's sentence..

"Hey man want to go out for coffee?" The man said as he wrapped his arms around a Seungmin.

"Well I gotta go Minseo... see you later!" Seungmin said as he handed me a piece of paper with his number.

~~~

I ate dinner alone on my dinning table as I played games on my phone.

I suddenly got a text by the CB company.

I quickly picked up Faith and hugged her as I felt my heart racing.

I closed my eyes and opened the message.

1

2

3

I opened my eyes and read the message

"You got accepted!" I SCREAMED AS I JUMPED UP AND DOWN.

"I'm starting my new life tomorrow!!" My heart was going crazy.

But still

Somewhere inside my heart

I was missing something.

Or someone.

How does it feel to fall for someone again?

Will I ever find someone to love just like my first highschool love.

How does it feel to be destined with someone?