♡ 03 ♡

I ordered my regular cup of coffee and headed straight to the company.

I put my ID card around my neck and walked in.

I found Seungmin walk passed me and he gave me a small wave as he walked into a meeting room.

As I walked I found a hall full of magazine covers and models framed onto the walls. I suddenly walked in front of a big framed picture. I stared at the model for a while and my eyes widened.

"Oh my god! HYUNJIN!?" I smiled as memories of him passed through my mind. I knew he'd become a model some day. Does that mean he works for this company as well? Maybe he's passed by Seungmin, but they never noticed one another.

I finally reached a big glass door and pushed it open. As I walked in I found people on their computers typing extremely fast. Woah these are hard working people.

I walked to the front desk and introduced myself.

"Oh Mrs Minseo! Hello!" I young lady said as she handed me a piece of paper.

"We had a change of plans during the job interveiw, you seem like a person who can talk their way through things and we really liked that about you." She smiled as she continued to talk.

"We had an error with the resume's anda few went into the CEO's hands.. he was looking for a new secretary, your resume got into the wrong pile. Instead of working in the office your resume was put in the pile for people who wanted to work for him, as his secretary."

"And since your resume didn't have a photo of you he skimmed through your info and seemed to take an interest in you."

"Would you still accept the job? Even if this wasn't originally planned." She asked.

I looked down for a while. Honestly I might have a higher position in the office if I work as the CEO's secretary! I should do it.

"I'm very well organized as well... I'll take it!" I gave her a wide smile as she directed me to my desk.

It was located right in front of the CEO's office.

I took a seat and waited for my instructions.

"The CEO will call you with this walkie talkie." She stated as she walked away.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot! The CEO doesn't like talking to people directly so I don't think you'd see him leave his office much unless he has meetings.. so don't try to walk into his office for no reason, he'll get mad." He turned back and stated before she left.

~~~

*skshhh*

I suddenly heard static sounds coming from the walkie talkie. I quickly picked it up and answered.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Yes.. I'm sending a worker to you in a few minutes, I need some paper work to be taken care of.. are you okay with a pile of paperwork newbie?" He asked with a deep voice.

That deep voice sounded very familiar but where have I heard it before?

"Yeah! I'm fine with anything." I answered.

"Okay, he'll be here any moment now." He said as he ended.

"Hey!" I heard a man say as he placed a heavy pile of paper work on my desk. I looked up to see who it was and found Seungmin looking down at me with a smile.

"Oh hey Seungminnie!" I teased.

"Don't call me that!"

"Are you sure you'll be fine with this? It's a lot of work Minseo..." he looked at me concerned.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine! I worked alone through my university years..this isn't me too hard. I'll call you if I need anything." I smiled as I shooed him away.

I took a deep breath and began my work.

I filled papers and took care of certain documents.

~~~
It was 8pm and I continued to finish the paperwork.

I suddenly heard the static sounds again.

*Skshhhh*

"Mrs. Lee, you're allowed to leave now." I heard him calmly say.

"I'll finish a few more and leave." I said as I turned off my walkie
~~~

It was almost 3 am and I continued to finished the last amount of paperwork.

I felt my eyes closing so I chose to rest my head on my desk for a few minutes.

But I felt myself passing out right away.

~~~

I played on the play structure with all of the boys and we laughed as we ran around.

Everyone was having the time of their lives. Chris picked me up and ran as he gave me a piggy back. Hyunjin gave Jeongin one as well as he chased after us.

They pushed us onto the grass and I laughed as Chris laid on top of me.

He got up and sat down next to me.

"Whenever I'm with you all of my problems fade away as if they never existed." He stared into my eyes and smiled.

I smiled back.

"I don't like talking to people when you're not around... you're like a shield, when you're around I gain confidence." He said as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"You are mine Minseo...."

"Mrs. Lee." He teased.

"Mrs. Lee?"

"Mrs. Lee, it's getting late you need to get up." I felt someone say as they shook my shoulders.

I looked up with a blurry vision.

"Let me take you home..it's too late for a young lady to go home alone.." he said, his voice was softer then ever.

"It's okay really..."

"No no I insist!"

I squinted my eyes but couldn't see without my glasses since I forgot to wear lenses today.

"We should leave now Mrs. Lee, everyone has already gone home." He softly said tapping on my desk.

I looked around for my glasses and put them back on.

Once my vision came back I stared at him for a while.

My heart raced to see who it was.

I felt my face heating up as tears formed in my eyes.

Oh my god

Is it really!?