♡ 20 ♡

Minseo's POV

Minho had kicked me out of the house once I woke up this morning, he forced me to go out and buy a cute dress for the wedding. I would've worn something I already have but he didn't let me. He threw some money in my face and threw me out.

I drove to the nearest mall using Changbins car of course. Woojin had already exposed himself and told me later that he found the keys that I lost in that building, he promised not to tell Changbin. If he found out I would never be allowed to drive his car ever again. As I skipped around the aisles looking for dresses I found a familiar girl looking at wedding dresses. "Nari?" I walked up to her confused and her eyes widened. "NO WAY!" She squealed. "MINSEO!! ITS BEEN FOREVER!" She yelled and hugged me. "Can you please quiet down?" The store manager hushed us and we giggled. "Girl what are you doing here?" I asked. "I have a wedding coming up!" She smirked. "Since you moved I never got the chance to see you! I missed you so much!" She frowned. "Here I'll give you the invitation!" She smiled and handed me a card. "I'll open it later." I smiled. "Wasn't there a guy you dated back in highschool? What's his name again.." she tapped the bottom of her lip as the zoned out into thought. "It's alright, things didn't go well. Things messed up recently." I awkwardly laughed pulling her back to reality. "Well it's getting late, but I have to go prepare for the wedding! It's tomorrow after all." She threw me a wave and walked away. Damn it's been forever, she was my first friend before I met the boys. I just didn't talk about her much.

As I was on my way home I opened up the card.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏,

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚒, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗

No way.

I can't crash my friend's wedding that's awful.

I bought the cutest dress, I was kind of excited to wear it to the wedding just to show off the looks. As for Chan, he would be disappointed to see me.

Chan's POV

Minseo never sent me a text not even once, I took a break from work and so had she.

I met up with Nari a few times and she is a good girl. She has a sweet and cool personality, no wonder Minseo became friends with her.

"Chan can you come downstairs." My father yelled. What was he doing at my house this early. "Did you get everything done?" He asked. "The suit is ready and so is the wedding hall, the cards have also been given out." I smiled. My heart still ached, this didn't feel right at all. I was missing something. I walked towards the living room and found something odd on the table. "Father did you put that there?" I asked. "No, I think it's a wedding gift." He huffed and walked back out to his car. He sent me a quick wave before driving away. I was closer to my parents as a kid but not anymore. They're too cruel. I picked up the gift and it directed me to open it before the wedding. It wouldn't hurt right. I simply placed it in my pocket and walked away.

Suddenly I got a call from Nari.

"Hello?"
I asked.

"Yeah, is it alright if I invite a few more friends?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"Yeah of course. Nothing's stopping you." I said and she let out a laugh.

"Alright, Thanks Chan." Her voice was sweet, but Minseo's was sweeter, it was as sweet as honey. Fresh and pure not artificial.

Minseo's POV

I told all the boys about the plan and they agreed, "what if it messes up?" Jeongin asked. "Don't worry innie, leave it up to me if it does." I winked and he softly smiled. "Did you get our suits? Felix asked.

"Yeah! Actually I got them fitted for your sizes! Changbin don't worry they'll fit around your arms this time." I laughed and he let out a sarcastic laugh. "If you weren't my friend I'd crush you." He walked off after the threat. What a dweeb.

"I had a friend deliver something to me, it's perfectly safe." Jisung handed me a gun. "Jisung this is a gun." I said and he bowed his head down in embarrassment, "I should've explained first, this is a shock gun, it won't harm the enemy it'll simply shock them till they pass out. It could come in handy." He placed the gun in my hand and closed my hands around it, "keep it safe, you'll need it." He nodded before walking off. "Wait guys come back!" I yelled and everyone chirped back into position. "What happened?" Changbin asked. "Just to clarify things, I've gotten all of you guys ear pieces, to communicate, if you see the threat, usually the guy holding the gun, signal me, or use this ear piece." I sleepily said handing everyone a piece one by one. "Alright got it!" They all said and stormed off to whatever they were doing. "I'll go get some rest for the day." I murmured and headed upstairs to my bedroom. The blankets smelt like Chan's perfume, the versace eros brand that he always wears, I miss him so much.

Maybe I'll get the happily ever after I deserve.

Actually no.

I don't deserve it.