♡ 28 ♡

*1 year later*

Minseo's POV

Chan and I got married properly this time, I bought my mom a ticket back to back home, she flew here the next day from Canada, she brought Kevin along too! Turns out he found a girlfriend and they hit it off pretty well.

Chan moved out of his house, he chose to give it to Minho and Jisung, since we couldn't let go of the memories.

And this time I was actually pregnant, after all the imaginations, the thought of starting a new family had finally become a reality. Chan didn't know yet though.

I recently did the pregnancy test, because the signs were pretty obvious but Chan was too busy with work to notice, he let me take a break for a while because he noticed I was feeling sick...but little did he know I was pregnant. Faith was by my side though, she cuddled next to me as I laid on the sofa lifeless. It was such a pain, I felt so drowsy. Maybe I should tell Chan today.

He doesn't see it coming, I wonder how he'll react

*20 Minutes later*

"Baby, I'm home!" Chan dropped the bag full of snacks and ran to the sofa hugging my tightly. Showering me with kisses everywhere, "stop stop, not now!" I pushed him off lightly and he had a smile on his face. "What's up with all these snacks? Do you have anything special planned for today?" He asked crawling over on top of me. He was hovering over me at this point and placed a kiss on my lips, his soft lips, I've been craving them the most all day, "I guess I crave you more than these snacks." I giggled. "But whose that other person you wanted to feed?" He asked, looking around the living room. "Right here." I grabbed his hand that was placed on my cheek and brought it down to my stomach. "Huh?" He looked at me confused for a bit and then his eyes widened at sudden realization. "NO WAY!" He literally jumped up and started jumping up and down in excitement. "Calm down you look like a teenage girl who just got noticed by her favourite idol." I laughed. "ARE YOU...are you pregnant?" He asked. "Surprise!" I stood up and hugged him. "Wow, I'm going to be a dad?" He picked me up and spun around with the dumbest smile on his face.

"The woman I love is giving birth to our child!! Wow we'll make the most beautiful babies." He smiled running to our room and softly placed me on my bed. "Wait...how many do you want?" I asked a bit held back. "3..No! 4!" I placed a kiss on his lips and smiled, "slow down Romeo, we need to focus on this one first." I pecked his cheek and he plopped next to me. "What name should we name it!?" He asked. "I want it to be a girl...we could dress her up, play with her, buy her cute little things, AWWW! We can let her and Faith twin on Halloween parties." I started over reacting and Chan bursted our laughing. "You're a lucky woman, you always hold onto your destiny, and it's always a happy ending." He chuckled.

"Oh god, I don't know how many times I have to tell you I love you."

"You've shown enough love, I know you do." I smiled lightly before falling asleep next to him, in his warm arms.