♡ 14 ♡

Minseo's POV

I woke up the next morning to Chan laying down beside me, I was wrapped in his arms, my face against his bare yet warm skin. It felt so safe, I didn't want it to end.

"BREAKFAST! BREAKFAST!" Jeongin screamed as he slammed pots against each other trying to wake everyone up. Having sex with everyone else in the house wasn't a bad idea but we kept it low key so it was all good.

I quickly crawled out of bed but left Chan asleep, he should get more rest. He's been out longer and I don't even remember him sleeping. I stood up and looked around for my clothes since I was only in my underwear. "Minseo-" Jeongin suddenly opened the door widely and blankly stared at me. I froze and didn't know what to do and the same thing happened to him. "For gods sake give her privacy." Felix walked passed Jeongin pushing the poor boy away, he closed my door and gave me a wink as he walked away. "Oh."

I quickly put on some comfy clothes and ran downs stairs. "Guys I made food!" Jeongin cheered. "It looks really good!" Changbin shoved food in his mouth as he continued to compliment Jeongin. "What else did you make?" I asked and he zoned out again. "Oh just bras...OH I MEAN WAFFLES." He widened his eyes and ran back into the kichen. The only person who new what happened was Felix and he bursted our laughing. "HE WONT UNSEE THAT AGAIN!" He laughed holding his stomach. "Leave the boy alone, it's probably his first time." I elbowed Felix. It was kind of embarrassing knowing Felix saw me too but it's okay, we're just best friends nothing more.

"You did look good, not gonna lie. I wouldn't mind going to the beach with you." He whispered making me choke on my food. "Chill I'm just kidding." He smacked my back and ran off back into his room. "Where's Chan?" Woojin asked. "Just upstairs getting some rest." I smiled and cleaned up before walking back into my room. "Morning babe." Chan said in his morning voice, pulling me into another hug. "Don't get mad." I said. "Why?" "Because Jeongin found me in the room this morning in my underwear. "That's fine." He laughed. "Poor kid is traumatized." Chan giggled, I flicked his forehead and continued talking, "Felix saw me as well". "WHAT!" Chan's fade turned red and I just shook it off and ran back downstairs, "It's okay, he's fine with it!" I yelled.

~~~~

"Guys we need to wait for Jisung and Minho to wake up." Seungmin yelled as Changbin and Woojin argued.

"WE'VE BEEN SITTING HERE FOR TWO DAYS NOW AND NONE OF THEM WOKE UP! We need to put an end to this!" Changbin growled.

"Changbin for the 5th time we need to take care of them before we do anything else, I know you're worried but seriously think it out before you continue to blabber nonsense." Woojin massaged his temples as he walked away from Changbin. "THEY COULD BE DYING FOR ALL WE KNOW AND ALL WE DO IS LEAVE THEM IN THE ROOMS!?" Changbin got mad at this point and slammed his room door shut before we heard a loud scream.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Hyunjin panicked and ran to the sound. "It's Minho.." he whispered.

"What happened?" I asked barging in.

There I found Minho laying in his bed panting, with sweat dripping down his face. "Where am I...who the fuck are you." Minho snapped and pushed my hand away. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" He hissed. "Minho, it's me Minseo." I bent down so he could face me and he cupped my cheeks. He examined my features before realizing. "M-Minseo..." his eyes became watery and he sobbed as he pulled me into a hug. "They did horrible things.." he sobbed. His voice was shaking like crazy. "Where's Jisung?" He asked with shimmering eyes. "Dont worry Minho, he's in the other room. You know he's the first person who wanted to find you, and ended up getting hurt just for you." I stroked his hair waiting for him to calm down.

"Every day, they came in and beat me up, sometimes this man threatened me. He told me I'd never see you guys again." Minho Howe's his head down so I couldn't see his face, his bangs covered his eyes. He was so week and tired. "Jeongin will stay in the room beside you, we'll watch you up with everything okay? Just get some more rest before you do anything else." I have him a peck on the forehead and he sent me a heartwarming smile, "I needed that." He whispered holding back a smile.

"I made breakfast hyung! For the first time I didn't burn anything!" Jeongin laughed as a tear streamed down his face, "I'll never disappoint you." Jeongin said as he sat down on the bed next to Minho.

Hours later the two boys were fast asleep together. Jeongin was hugging Minho tight as Minho fell asleep with a warm smile on his face. "I'm glad to see he's getting better." Chan placed a hand on my shoulder as we peeked into the room. "Y'know you'd make a pretty good mom." Chan smiled. "Yeah." I said and walked off into the living room to play a few games with the rest of the boys.

Chan's POV

The soft look in her eyes whenever she's around the boys makes me feel safe. I feel like I can trust her with them. If I die. She can take care of them for me.

"Y'know you'd make a pretty good mom." I said feeling my heart race. "Yeah." She simply shrugged my hand off and walked away. The only person in this would that I'd want to make a family with is Minseo, and only Minseo no one else. But somethings are holding me back and pulling us apart. How can I tell her that I love her. She did promise...she'd always come back for me.

If I die.

Would she miss me?