♡ 10 ♡

Chan's POV

I sat down next to Jisung who continued to hold my hand tighter and tighter, he's never been this clingy before, I wonder what changed. One by one, each member came by and sat down on the couch in front of me, as well as Seungmin and Hyunjin. Woojin didn't look very pleased to see me, neither did Changbin. "Minseo took care of Jeongin in his room, he just needs rest for now.." Changbin said with a raspy voice. He wasn't happy to see me. Woojin smiled at Changbin and held him back from walking any closer to me, "I'll do it." He whispered to the boy next to him but I wasn't able to clearly hear his words, until the actions made it obvious.

Woojin took a deep breath and punched me right in the jaw. He took another punch but this time it was around my nose. I felt blood stream from my right nostril, I held my cheek and honestly I saw this coming, I deserved it. "I deserved this, Thank you Woojin." I blankly commented on his actions and he stared at me with pity. "You didn't change much have you.." his eyes softened and he pulled me into a hug. "How can we ever fell apart, why did you let this family fall apart." I held Woojin as he shed a few tears. It was all my fault, it was my fault for thinking someone would come running back to me, someone would come back and stop me...but no one ran after me that day.

"Guys...I knew about Minho for a while now...before you even started the research, I've went through everything....they might still have him..or they killed him by now. It's one or the other." I watched Jisung's facial expression change and he stood up in front of me, he pushed me back and glared at me. "You're telling me you knew our friend was in danger and never told us!?" He screamed as he pulled me by the collar.

"Jisung pull yourself back..we need to listen to him."  Changbin pulled Jisung away from me and I took a deep breath before continuing. "These people have been after me for a while, I don't know why, or how. All I know is that they used Minho as bait, he was the easiest one because of the news anchor incidents...guys everywhere I checked it led me to a dead end. I thought this was over but it's not, someone from that side hurt Jeongin and we need to do something about it." I looked around the room and everyone looked terrified, "we've done something like this as teenagers so why can't we do something about it now? What if Minho is still alive?" Hyunjin spoke out for the first time leaving everyone caught by surprise.

"Cat got your tongue? So what is it? Are we going to find them or not." He hummed as he grabbed his coat ready to leave back home, "it's not safe Jinnie, we need to stay here for the time being, I'll call someone to pick your things up." Seungmin stopped Hyunjin from going any farther. "Seungmin does have a point, if we stuck together it would be harder for them to attack us." I huffed under my breath and the other boys agreed to what we all had to say.

~~~

Several hours later everyone was chilling in the living room until we found Felix running into the house breathless, "not ready for introductions but I just got a call from someone and they send me a picture of Minho." My heart dropped and I ran to the freckled boy who held his hands in the air, I snatched his phone and scrolled though the messages. There was nothing in the message but a document. I opened the document and found an image of Minho.

It seemed as if he was somewhere dark, his hair dye had faded and his hair was naturally brown once again

It seemed as if he was somewhere dark, his hair dye had faded and his hair was naturally brown once again. The corner of the place that he was in showed a bit of a forest.. "it seems like he's in a forest.." I suggested and Felix looked at me right away with a slight nod. "I agree, I've done done research on the image, it's hard to look through but I did find some similar areas." Felix showed me some places in his phone before being interrupted by Minseo. I felt my heart shake as she walked down the stairs, I looked back to Felix and his expression was exactly the same as like...first love doesn't really change huh?

"Guys, Jeongin's coming." She said with a soft shaky voice, as if she just finished crying. I walked up to her and held her hand as we watched Jeongin walk down the stairs. "That man...I Justus went to get myself a cold drink and he threw a plastic bag over my head trying to slam me against..t-t-the brick wall." He suddenly stopped talking and grabbed a hold of his chest, he formed a fish shape and smacked it for a while trying to catch his breath. Talking about it caused a panic attack, within seconds Jeongin panicked even more and his breathing became 10x faster than it was before, "take deep breaths." I heard Changbin hold onto the younger boy as he hugged him tight, directing him what to do. Once Jeongin calmed down he looked around all of us until his eyes widened at the back door.

"H-he!" Jeongin passed out before he even finished his sentence, Minseo's screams were heard and everyone in the house began to panic. I turned around to see what Jeongin was talking about and there was a man hidden behind the window, his hat was easily noticed by everyone in the room as he ducked for cover. Minseo quietly told everyone to run to the basement just in case anything bad happened, we all followed Woojin as he lead us into the filling space underneath the house.

"He's upstairs." Hyunjin whispered as he heard foot steps.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...where's 10!?" I counted everyone but 1 person..."FELIX!! WHERE THE HELL IS FELIX!" I screamed and ran towards the staircase.

Changbin suddenly grabbed me and stopped me from moving any further.
"FELIX IS STILL UPSTAIRS!!" I yelled trying to let go of Changbin's tight grip. "I lost you guys before and I'm not losing ANYONE ELSE!" I yelled, but Changbin seemed Ibothered and continued to tell me to keep quiet until we heard a loud scream

"AHHH"

WHO WAS IT!?

WAS FELIX HURT!?

We all ran back upstairs to find something we'd never expect to see..

It was unbelievable.