♡ 18 ♡

Listen to the song on the second slide!

Chan's POV

The video started off with Felix and Minseo banging on the door and wondering around the room for a bit, I skipped through a few scenes until I came across something I hoped not to see. Minseo was hovered over Felix and I couldn't really see what they were talking about but then she suddenly pecked or kissed him, quickly before he hugged her. What the hell!?

What the fuck.

I turned the camera off and walked into the room Minseo sat in. She was playing with something but quickly put it away under the pillow when she caught me walking up behind her. "Hey Minseo" I smiled walking in. She simply patted on the spot next to her asking me to sit down. I walked over to her and took a seat, and without hesitations she pulled me into a hug. "Chan..wait never mind." She shook her head and pulled away, was she really going to hide it from me. Anger raged through me and I ran out the room. "You kissed Felix, he broke the promise." I yelled, holding back my tears. I can't. I walked down to Felix who was on the couch. "Not cool man." I glared at him with disappointment, our friendship was close at some point, it's over now. They're all liars.

"Chan! Where are you headed?" Changbin asked.

"I'm going home, screw this plan we're not the police, we can't do anything. Drop the issue. We found Minho right!? That's all that matters." I shook Changbins hand away from me. I'm pushing them all away now. They'll get hurt if they're around me, if I leave them they'll be safe. "Hyung!" Jeongin came running to me and I pushed him away. The boy in front of me fell to the ground. "CHAN WHAT THE HELL!?" Felix cake running up to me and I felt him grab my arm holding he back. "Let me go." I snapped. They all looked at me afraid. Those eyes were something I've seen before...when I messed up as a teenager. I have to do it again, if I push myself away they'll be happier. I turned around and found Woojin looking at me with pity. "Don't go." He whispered. "Bye." I looked down holding my tears in, this will be our last.

"CHAN STOP!" Felix yelled running after me. "Why don't you stop, Felix. Take the chance, take Minseo." I pushed him away once again. "I DONT WANT HER!" Felix yelled pushing me back. "THEN WHY DID YOU KISS HER!?" I yelled as a tear left my eye. "It was the drink, I'm not over her but I'm trying, that's not the point, I don't want to be with her, please don't leave." Felix three a punch on my left cheek and everything went cold. I threw another punch back. "YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT." Felix cried wiping the blood away. "I can't with you. Goodbye Lee Felix." I sighed and turned around to get my car started. "If you turn back...our friendship is over." Felix yelled. I scoffed, "a threat like that won't work with me." I ripped off the watch he gave me for my 20th birthday and threw it in front of his face watching it crack as it hit the pavement. "Chan no." His voice cracked as he fell to the floor. At this point everyone, even Minseo was watching the scene, no one stopped us, they didn't even try

Someone please come back.

Take me back.

Call out my name one last time, I'll turn back!

But no one called.

*2 days later*

No called or texts from the others.
It hurt but I forced myself to ignore it.

"Mother, I'm ready to talk about that wedding." I walked into her room and found her smiling. "Finally, you're in your senses again!" She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture. "Wait I know her, I went to school with her." I said and she looked at me with a smile. She used to hang out with Minseo from time to time, but Minseo never talked about her. "Kim Nari." My mother repeated. "She's a good girl, plus, we can have many shares in between our companies. "I'll do it." I said and walked out. "I'll text you the details then!" My mom yelled and rushed downstairs to the kitchen.

I drove back home, I found Jeongin silently crying on the front porch, he was all alone. His eyes met mine and I quickly drove away before my heart pulled me back. I'm sorry innie. You didn't deserve this.

Minseo's POV

The past few days have been horrible without Chan, Woojin's been alone in his room not talking to anyone. Felix locked himself in as well. And a few times I found Jeongin crying to himself at night. Minho and Jisung got better but I do comfort Jeongin from time to time. Everything hurt too much. When Chan left that day I found a camera, that camera had everything on it, from where we got locked to where we kissed...and wait. "FELIX!!" I yelled and I heard him run into my room. "W-what happened!?" His eyes widened as he looked around. "I think I found something." I showed Felix the camera and he covered his mouth in shock. We skipped all the way to the end and found someone taking the camera off. "Kim Woojin." We both said in sync. "But why?" I asked. "Well I guess we can ask him that together." I grabbed the camera and banged on his room door. "Open up Woojin!" I yelled. "Not now Minseo" he groaned. "I'll open it." Felix moved me aside and opened the door with an extra key. Woojin had red puffy eyes and turned around. "Explain this." I rewind the clip of him taking the camera off. Woojin pulled his head back and groaned again, "Minseo, you know how I had to do a mission, and follow specific steps. I had to lock you two in, and they told me that they'd put a camera in there, once everything was done they requested me to give it to Chan anonymously. If I didn't do it, they would've killed 2 of us. They wanted to screw Chan over somehow, but I don't know why, it all goes back to him in the end." Woojin explained.

"Maybe my parents left something behind, since they worked with Chan's parents for a few company projects, they should have some background info. They usually never told me these things since i'm the adopted child" Woojin got up and skimmed through a few files. He mumbled words as Felix stood beside me furrowing his eyebrows. He was angry. "Wait what's this!?" Woojin handed us a file and it was labeled, 'missing persons'. I skimmed through the file for a bit and found the most shocking things. The sticky notes on the news articles were checking off the bodies, as killed or not killed. "Woojin..what are you parents really doing.." I asked looking up at him. "I don't know...but I think I have an idea." He smirked and ran down the stairs to the living room.