♡ 06 ♡

Minseo's POV

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache.

I found Chan sleeping in the floor as he leaned against his bed. He was holding my hand.

Déjà vu

I got up and put a blanket around him.

Since I knew around his house I wondered off to the kitchen to make breakfast.

~~~

Ah hour later Chan came walking down towards me.

"So..I thought about it." He glared at me as he made a cup of coffee.

"Who are you really...and don't get mad I can't seem to remember your face." He said.

"I'm Minseo.."

"As in my first love Minseo?" He asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes..."

"I don't believe you."

"Then....the first day I ever talked to you. In that café you were crying alone, I gave you a bandage to cover your big scar and handed you my cup of coffee to make you feel better." I said with confidence.

Chan looked at me for a while after slapping himself in the face.

What the hell.

"Minseo... I'm so sorry." He said as he hugged me tight.

My heart felt so warm in that hug, I missed that hug so much.

"When did you come back!?" He asked holding back tears.

"A week ago.. after I graduated I wanted to come back home." I answered him as I wiped his cheek.

"We lost touch Chan.. why?" I asked.

"I thought about you every day. Every single night! But my parents found out I was dating you and didn't think it was okay to date a middle class..they never wanted me to date anyone so that's why I tried to hide you.." he sighed.

"Minseo... they took my phone away and forced me to change my number, and since I never had the chance to memorize your new number.. I lost touch." He cried as he hugged me once again.

"It's okay! We're together again." I said as I played with his hair.

~~~

Chan took a sip of his coffee while he fiddled with his fingers, "So.. you had a boyfriend huh?" He muttered.

"Yeah.." I replied.

"That's not fair, I never got the chance to date anyone or even fall in love because the only thing in my mind was you.." he whined.

"Chan..we weren't dating, it was fake..he wanted to make his ex jealous." I sighed as I took the cup out of his hand and took a sip.

Chan looked at me as his eyes widened, "So will I always be in your heart?" He asked, but the tone in his voice was different. It was as if he thought he'd lose something, something important to him.

"You still are Chris."

"What?"

"I still love you.." I grabbed his hand and interwined our fingers. He looked at me confused at first but gave me a slight smile, I watched his eyes light up at my words.

"Want to start our relationship..? Like old times?" He asked.

"Like old times.." I smiled.