♡ 13 ♡

Minseo's POV

'They found him...but they found him unconscious in his own blood.'  I repeated in my head as I continued to pace back and forth waiting for the boys to arrive. Tears were in Jeongins eyes as he silently heard us from the living room talking, I noticed him and quickly ran over wrapping my arms around the younger boy. "I might need years of therapy after this.." Jeongin laughed quietly in between sniffles trying to cheer me up. "You don't need to be strong all time time innie, it's alright if you're a burden to us, we will take care of you no matter what." I smiled and wiped a tear rolling down his cheek. "Now go back upstairs." I lightly pushed him away but he didn't budge. "I'm sorry Minseo. But I'm waiting for Minho to come back." Jeongin said with confidence, I nodded. I understand how he's feeling, he missed Minho just as much as the rest of us. Plus Minho was like an older brother to literally everyone in this house, even though we didn't treat him like one, he was an amazing friend.

"MINSEO!! THEY'RE HERE!" Seungmin ran to me breathless and dragged me back into the living room where everyone sat there stressed. I watched Chan and Woojin walk in with heavy breathing. They were both drenched in blood so I quickly requested Jeongin to bring them clothes. "Someone take a hold of Minho." Woojin huffed and Changbin quickly ran up to him to carry him to the couch. "What are his injuries?" I asked leaning down to check on him. "There are fresh wounds all over his stomach, and a few on his arms." Chan said in a raspy voice. "Hyunjin! Bring me the med kit I'll try the best I can to help him." I yelled and the boy rushed to the bathroom within seconds. I ripped Minho's T-shirt apart, he was covered in dirt and blood as if he hasn't showered in years. "Please stay with me." I whispered as I cleaned his wounds.

1 stitch after another, several minutes went by and the boys were furious. They all waited in the kitchen as I got some help from Seungmin. "He's finally done!" I yelled and everyone rushed back in. Minho was still laying down on the bed, he wasn't showing much signs of life but his heart was still beating. "Someone take him upstairs, we need someone by his side at all times, we don't know when they'll strike again." I demanded. "I'll go." Jeongin smiled. I nodded in reply and he ran off as Changbin and Woojin helped carry Minho. "It's getting late, I'll go get some rest." I smiled to the others as I rushed upstairs.

I ran into the bathroom without hesitation and threw up everything I ate within the past few hours. "Why is this happened to us." I sobbed, curling up into a ball in the corner of the bathroom. I tried to be as quiet as possible so no one would be able to hear me. "This is disgusting, Minho did not deserve this." I tried wiping my tears but more replaced them. I was helpless at this point.

Chan's POV

I told the others to take a break for a few days before we did anymore research. 3 of us have already been hurt and I can't let anyone else get hurt, or even die. These boys mean too much to me to let go. I've done some bad things but I really do love them.

Since the whole crew was back we didn't have many rooms so Woojin took the hint and told me to sleep in y/n's room. He told me that 'there's another bed' but screw that he knows we'd share the same one. "Goodluck." Felix whispered and threw me a wink before I headed into Minseo's room. What a dork.

"Minseo? Are you there?" I whispered hoping she'd be in the room, but no one in sight. "Maybe she went to the bathroom..." I told myself and walked towards the door noticing a tiny crack in between. "Everyone I love gets hurt, I should be getting hurt not them." I heard muffles from the other side of the door and the voice definitely belonged to Minseo. Her sobs got louder and I felt my heart shatter. I couldn't help it, but I was covered in Minho's blood I wouldn't be able to hug her like this. I thought about it for a while, it's a dumb thought but it's not like she hasn't seen me shirtless...

I whipped off my shirt and ran into the bathroom finding Minseo crying. "Don't cry.." I ran up to her and hugged her tight pulling her up from the ground. "Come to the room, let's talk it out." I whispered and felt her nod her head as it was still tucked in my chest. Her sobs started to fade and I gently placed her on the bed, "let me put a shirt on real quick." I chuckled. Once I pulled a red T-shirt over me I walked over to her and pushed her onto the bed. "You aren't allowed to cry, not when I'm around, like yeah it's alright to cry and as selfish as it sounds I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU CRY." I stated and watched her look at me in shock. "I should mean anything to you right now." She scoffed and pushed me away. "What do you mean Minseo?" I tilted my head. "You can't do anything about what your parents have planned for your future, if I but in now that means I'm just here temporarily." She sighed and closed her eyes once more letting out a tear. "Stop it." Was all that escaped my mouth, I don't want my parents paring me up, I want to be with her but how can I tell her so she'll believe me.

"I won't let you go this easily Minseo." I walked over to her and laid down beside her. "There are several stars shining right now but the biggest light in my eyes is you." I smiled to myself watching her turn around to face me. "If you're really being honest here, prove it." He smirked.

I pulled her over and raised an eyebrow, "don't test me." I said and before we knew it the night was great again. Our kisses were passionate, she pulled her soft lips against mine and I kissed her back. She tugged onto my T-shirt, and I guess that meant she wanted it taken off. And it was all went down hill as the kiss became more heated.

"I love you, I've wanted to run back to you every chance I got but I was afraid...actually.. I still am." She sighed but we kept doing whatever we were doing

(I won't write it but they did the dirty 😏 😏)