♡ 19 ♡

Woojin's POV

As a young teenage boy who had lost his parents, these young people took me in, and they were rich too. They let me stay with my friends, in my school so I continued to grow up as an average teenage boy. But there was something secretive about this family, Chan's family would discuss things with them as I hung out with Chan, his parents were very strict and it sucked, but he always had me by his side. We stuck by one another, all 8 of us.

But things change.

If my theory is right, my parents aren't the good guys. If they are related to this then the man in my basement has some connections. I walked down to the basement and locked the door behind me, I carried my phone ready to record our conversation.

"My parents told me about what our plan is...and it's pretty successful." I said sitting on a stool in front of him. "What do you mean." The man questioned. "Don't act dumb, I'm Kim Woojin, the adopted son of Mr and Mrs, Chae." The man nodded. "Your parents are improving their underground gang, it's working pretty well. I personally thought they'd fail." He chuckled. "I guess they didn't" I smirked and pulled away. Got the tape, that's all that matters. I was about to walk out until the man stopped me. "They were friendly with the Bang family, but they're planning a revenge. The Bang family originally requested to pull anyone close to Chan so that they can arrange his future, and if there was a girl, they wanted her out of his life. They cut the payment late recently, I heard a few talking about it, they're going to turn their backs on them. They will kill the first son of the Bang family on the day of his wedding." He chuckled once more leaning his chair back. "Fuck off." I yelled and slammed the door shut.

Once I got up I caught everyone up and showed them the recording, "so your parents were onto it." Minseo said snapping her finger. "But I need to get closer to them. We need to stop them." Seungmin said pointing a finger at the tv. "Bang Chan, the CEO of the CB company has announced his wedding, it will be this month, held on the 23rd.

"What's the date today!?" I asked and watched Jisung quickly whip out his phone

"What's the date today!?" I asked and watched Jisung quickly whip out his phone. "It's the 21st.. we have two days" Jisung stated. "Shit we have to start planning!" Hyunjin walked back and forth in stress until Changbin snapped him back into reality. "Woojin, what if you stop you're parents, you told us you're not close to them right, if we get enough proof, we can get them arrested." Minho walked into the room with his crutches. "That's actually a pretty good idea!" Minseo smiled patting his head. "I'm no dog." He laughed. "But you are a cat." She poked his cheek and giggled.

"Alright, I'll do it." I said and packed my things, "don't worry about me, they won't hurt me. But we need to be at Chan's wedding." Minho took a step forward so eyes were on him. "Woojin will be busy with his family trying to get the proof, and Minseo, you need to crash that wedding and get the boy you love!" Minho smacked Minseo and she groaned. "I can't, he's getting married for God's sake." She lightly punched him back. "Those clips of him online, that isn't the Chan we know...he didn't want to get married in the first place. He told me if he's going to get married the only girl he'll get married to is you!" Jeongin snapped as he rushed towards Minseo. "Alright, I'll go now, I have a lot to take care of." I said and grabbed my bag.

*At Woojin's parents house*

"Mother, Father! I'm home!" I yelled hoping someone would answer. "Welcome home son!" My 'dad' came in with a wide smile on his face. "I want to learn more about the family." I smiled back. "Thought you'd never ask, I guess it's finally time huh?" He chuckled as he walked towards me. "So how is your friendship with Christopher Bang?" He asked with a sheepish smile. "I'm over it, we hate each other." I faked an annoyed look as I spoke about Chan. "Good good." He hummed as he lead me down to the gigantic basement. "Where are you taking me?" I asked. "Well, you have a lot to learn since you're back." He smacked my back and lead me to the base. There were weapons everywhere, blood on the floors, people doing Computer work in other parts of the basement. My father explained everything, and I caught it all on recording.

Minseo's POV

I knew Chan was still and about what happened in the video but I also knew he'd avoid me. Suddenly I remember everything on the cassette tape. I played it and the conversation that I had with Felix about how much I didn't want to kiss him was explained, everything was explained in that audio. Maybe the cassette tape was supposed to me given to Chan as well but my dumbass took it!! I smacked my head and packed it up. I ran to Chan's house, he had given me an extra key years ago, of course it worked. I rushed in and placed it in a place where he could easily spot it. I placed a card over the packaged cassette tape, 'Open this before your wedding' it was simple writing. I got Jeongin to write it so Chan wouldn't notice my hand writing.

Everything is going as planned.