♡ 01 ♡

4 years later..

I woke up to my cat clawing on my blanket.

"Faith can you not" I yelled as I pulled her off.

University in Canada was shit.. my professor kept piling me up with assignments and I never got any free time.

"Minseo breakfast is ready!" I heard my mom yell.

After that incident where I was stabbed my mom changed.. she pitied me now and showed more affection. I didn't mind it though because it was nice.

I walked into my car and drove off to get some coffee. I'm graduating soon so I'll move back to Korea to continue my career as a business woman. I cheered as I put my hand out of the car window feeling the wind pushing it back.

Just a few more days and I'll finally be over with this hell hole.

I went to the coffee shop and ordered my usual.

I sad down while scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey babe!" I heard someone say as they wrapped their arms around me.

"Oh hey!" I smiled.

I was pretty lonely when I first loved to Canada so I met a boy named Kevin. We met recently when he first confessed. I didn't have feelings for him and I still done, I thought that eventually I'd fall for him since I have no one else around.

"So what's up Kevin?" I asked as he grabbed my coffee and took a sip of it.

"Not bad" he winked.

"Jheez get your own." I yelled as I grabbed it back.

He sighed and went to go buy his own coffee.

I didn't want to hurt him so I planned go straight up tell him that I was moving back to Korea soon.

Kevin walked back to me afterwards and sat down facing me. The truth is Kevin and I haven't done anything other that hold hands.

And the truth is that we aren't even dating.. his confession was fake so he could get back at his ex.

He was more of a close friends than a fake boyfriend.

"So Kevin you know how grads coming soon right?" I asked while I fiddled with my fingers.

"Yeah...?"

"Well I'm moving back to Korea once I graduate..."

"WHAT!? Noooo don't leave me" he fake sobbed.

"Kevin you know I have to go! Maybe you can come visit some time."

"Well I do have some family there so I'll come during the summer?"

"Sounds good!" I smiled as we did out mini hand shake.

~~~

It was finally the day of my graduation. I got many awards and my mom cheered for me proudly. It made me happy that she was proud of me.

"GO MINSEO!!" I heard Kevin yell as he forced his friends to cheer for me as well.

What a loser.

I got down and met up with my mom.

"Congratulations!" She said as she passed me a bouquet of roses. Why does this remind me of something..

I took them and they smelt beautiful. After a few group pictures we got into my car and drove home.

"I have a surprise for you Minseo-ah." She smirked as she took out her purse.

I tried to look at what was in the purse Burt she hid it from me.