♡ 23 ♡

Minseo's POV

"Minseo you need to make a move now!" Minho demanded.

I couldn't help it.

But here I was standing in front of Chan, it wasn't supposed to be my wedding to start with, but Nari insisted and explained everything to me, guilty rushed through me and I ended his agreeing. I agreed to replace her as the bride.

Chan looked at me with widened eyes, "Minseo what are you doing here!?" He yelled. "I'm here to save your ass." I kissed him passionately, this is a suicide mission, if they're here for Chan they have to get through me.

"MINSEO GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE THE MAN PULLED OUT THE GUN!!" Seungmin started screaming on the other line breathless.

"MINSEO PLEASE!" Jeongin joined in.

I slowly walked down the aisle with Chan behind me, towards the man holding up the gun Jisung had given me.

We were teenagers once, young and dumb. Making the worst mistakes but having fun throughout all of it.

We dealt with dangerous scenes only as high schoolers. Our childhood was amazing.

But now.

We're adults, for fucks sake I just trashed a wedding and made it my own. With the love of my life.

What more could I ask for!?

My ear piece was still on.

"Good job guys." I laughed. Maybe my last laugh.

"Thank you Christopher." I turned back and flashed him a smile.

"For everything really."

"I really do love you."

I aimed my gun towards the man, we were gun on gun, if he shot first i'd be a done for but if I got the right position he could pass out within seconds.

*BANG*

My ears started to ring.

Sounded started to turn into muffles, screams everywhere. I watched everyone run out of the wedding hall.

Chan?

Bang Chan?

Where did you go?

Where is your warmth?

Why aren't you holding me in your arms like you used to.