~Chapter One~

I was wondering along the side of a random road within the darkness of the night. All I could hear was the wind against the trees and sometimes the small howls of wolves in the distance. I needed to find a place to stay for the night, I could stay there any longer. If I did, I would be in an even worse condition. Cuts and bruises covered my entire body, as well as whip marks on my back and stomach. They did this to me...

After another half an hour of walking, I made it in front of a gate that surrounded a large mansion. Hoping to get help and a place to stay for the night, I opened the gate and walked over to the mansion until I had made it to a pair of large, wooden oak doors. Knocking silently, I waited for someone to hopeful open the door, and just my luck, someone did.

A woman with long blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a large red and black Victoria dress opened the door and crouched down until she was the same height as me. She tried to look me in the eyes, but I looked away from her, scared and shy.

"what's a young girl like you doing out here all along in the middle of the night?" she asked. I didn't reply. I just looked down at my bare feet that felt sore and bruised. "oh my, look at you. Come inside my dear, let's get you cleaned and patched up."

She took a hold of my hand, stood up and lead me into the mansion, towards a large pair of stair cases that lead to either side of the mansion. In the middle of the stair case, stood a boy who looked exactly like the lady. He had blond hair and blue eyes.

"mother, who is this?" they asked, while rubbing their eyes, showing that they had only just woken up. "she doesn't look great."

"Shu, can you please go upstairs to my room and set up a warm bath and get your brother to leave some bandages, cream and small clothes on my bed?" the lady asked. The boy, Shu, nodded and quickly ran up the stairs. "don't mind him, that is my eldest son, Shu. Can I ask for your name my dear?"

This lady seemed nice, but I was too afraid to talk to her, if I did, she might punish me. I didn't say anything as a reply which seemed to have made the lady worried and curious.

"you don't speak at all do you my dear?" she asked. As a reply I only nodded my head. She seemed happy about me replying to her. She bend down again and put her arm under my knees and my back, picking me up. This shocked me as no one has ever done anything like that before. "let's get you upstairs my dear."

After a lot of corridors and doors, we had made it into a bedroom that was presented elegantly and nicely, showing how rich this family seemed to be. Setting me on the bed, she opened a door only to have Shu and another boy with purple hair and ruby eyes with a cute pair of glasses.

"thank you for setting everything up. You may leave now, but please let the others know that there is a injured guest in the house," she said. The two boys left the room quickly, but before they did, the other boy stopped and said something.

"the cream is on the counter as well as the bandages and spare clothes. I hope you get better ma lady," he said, and then did a small bow. I took a sneaky look at the lady, and saw that she had an slightly annoyed, but emotionless look on her face. She picked me up again and took me into the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom was an elegant bath that was ten times the size of me which was full of what looked to be Luke warm water and bubbles. The lady helped me get undress, which allowed her to see all of my wounds, including all of the whip marks on my back and stomach. She helped me get in the bath and washed my body, cleaning the wounds. The water had become blood red due to the amount of blood that came out of all of my wounds. I careful got out of the water and the lady placed the towel over my body and helped me dry of.